Captured

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER THIRTY nine

After finding out Kyungsoo is the wolf demon, Seokjin had many thoughts in his head. What if Kyungsoo decided to attack them? He knows that neither he, Geunyoung, Jonghyun nor the TwoMoon pack would bear to hurt the one they hold precious to. He had read about the wolf demon before and he knows that the host will die if the wolf demon takes over. If that happens, then wouldn’t Kyungsoo be already dead? Even if they do see him right now, it will not be their Kyungsoo. If that is the case, then he got to stop them from finding him. It’s either they find him and break their hearts when Kyungsoo attacks them or could not even remember them. Or, they will never find him and have this last bit of hope in their hearts about the boy.

Either way, is going to happen and it going to happen big.

“Uncle Seokjin?” A soft, gentle voice broke the silence in the room he is in and he knew who it was by her scent and her voice. Turning around so he could face her, he flashed her a smile.

“Yes Minah?” His voice was gentle, comforting, and it made Minah run into her alpha’s arms like a little girl needing comfort from her father.

“I’m so scared for Kyungie.” She admitted and Seokjin patted her head.

“We will get him out.” He promised. Screw the fact that Kyungsoo might not be Kyungsoo anymore. Seokjin at least want to have this last bit of hope that his nephew is still inside somewhere and somehow. Even if his nephew is gone, a new Kyungsoo will be tainted by living with people like the GreyRaven pack.

“I want him to be out safely so we can be together and form a happy family after all of this chaos ends.”

“You will. The both of you will get married and you can move over here at the TwoMoons pack if you want to after you have become Kyungsoo’s wife.”

Minah stiffened at the mention of TwoMoons and she shook her head vigorously. “No. I don’t want to stay here. I want to be with Uncle Seokjin and Geunyoung unnie at the Pacific pack. You will accept Kyungie into your pack, right?”

“Of course, if that is what Kyungsoo wants. The both of you can stay at the Pacific pack or leave the pack to stay somewhere else if you want to.” He agreed. Moon Seokjin is more of a gentle alpha compared to the rest. He never forces anyone to do anything they do not like and he always respects their decisions, even if it means leaving the pack.

“No!” Yixing burst into the room, startling the both of them. “No! I will not allow you to take Kyungsoo away from us! He is part of us and hyung will never allow you to bring him away. I will never allow you to do that.” He had been walking pass the rooms in the MoonStone pack, seeing if anyone needs help to settle down and he accidentally heard what the both of them were talking about.

Seokjin frowned as he stood in front of Minah, knowing the girl feels intimidated by the strong alpha aura Yixing is giving out. “But if that is what Kyungsoo wants then you should not stop him.”

“Have anyone of you ever asked for his opinion? Have you ever thought about him? Have you ever think that he might not accept this engagement? No! All you ever think is that he will think like this and do this but what if all of it is wrong?! That is not letting him choose. That is making him choose!” Silence engulfed the room as they tried to process the fact that the younger alpha of the TwoMoons pack just blew his top. They were shocked, including Yixing himself.

“Yixing,” Seokjin was the first to break the silence.

Yixing forced himself not to cry. He could care less that he had just shouted at Seokjin or even offended that man. What he needs to do now is to calm down and try not to shift incase he might kill Minah. His wolf hated the woman in front of him and so does he but attacking her is asking for a war with the Pacific pack. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled and ran out of the house.

Yixing was always the calm and quiet one, the total opposite of Yifan, and he had just blew his top. It’s funny how his first victim is an alpha of a strong pack and their alliance instead of the noisy maknaes that always gives him a headache. He hoped that nothing will change between both packs even after screaming at Seokjin.

He shifted into his wolf and ran towards the forest, careful not to knock into anyone on the way there. He was angry with himself for not being able to control his emotions and he does not want to hurt anymore people because of his anger. *Xing!* He heard Yifan shout into the pack link and he cringed a bit at the loudness. He could feel his brother’s concern and knew that the older male is trying to find him. Yifan must have felt Yixing’s anger and sadness and wondered what happened to the younger male.

*I’m fine. I’m just going to the Halo Lake to cool down.* He told Yifan and he felt Yifan relax before trying to shut off the pack link, knowing that Yifan will not come finding for him soon so he can calm down. Running into the forest, he smelt something unfamiliar, like it was not part of their pack or anyone that he knows but shook it off when it just smelt like any normal cologne you can find in a mall. It could had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter