Fiancée

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER THIRTY Seven

The Kyungsoo inside D.O. paced around restlessly. He soon gave out a huge sigh and sat on the floor. The place he was in was dark. There was absolutely nothing there except for one thing: the vision of what D.O. is seeing.

When Kyungsoo first woke up, he expected to find himself trapped in a room by Minsoo and Daeyoung. Oh, he was trapped alright, but he was trapped in a place that he has no idea how to get out. If he was in a room then it would be simple: just go through the door. But how does one get out of someone’s body? Kyungsoo does not even know if he is in D.O’s body or head. All he knows is that he is stuck here.

The first thing he saw was complete darkness. Moving around to see how the place was, he realised that it was around the size of his bed room. There were invisible walls around him, or rather walls as black as the floor as he could not see them but could feel them. A bright light suddenly appeared on the wall in front of him and the next thing he knew, he met eyes with the two alphas. He realised that they were in the same place before they forced the wolf demon out of him. It was like there is this ultra huge television in front of him and he can see what was going on out there.

It was amazing how he was just sitting there and watches everything happen before his eyes, like a movie. He tried to move away when Daeyoung touched him but the body does not seem to move with him so he gave up trying that. He also realised that he is only conscious when there is D.O. The moment the wolf demon shifts back to the human form, he will be out.

He does not know what was going on and why is he here but there are two things he knows. One, he is not dead and is in the wolf demon like how the demon was in him and two, he has to protect his pack no matter what.

 

“Do you always follow him around?” Minsoo asked as he glanced towards Kyungsoo. The three of them were at the forest near the BloodCrow pack house. Kyungsoo was walking in front aimlessly while the two alphas were at the back, a good few metres away from him.

“Most of the time.” Daeyoung shrugged his shoulders. “I mean I do not want him to run away from me again.”

“Then stop him from going out of the house.”

“But he wants to go out. I don’t want to keep him here like he is some sort of prisoner. I want him to be happy living here.”

Minsoo rolled his eyes. He could not believe his good friend was letting Kyungsoo do whatever he wants to. Daeyoung should be the one in control, not the red-headed male. “Anyway, we are going to attack the Halo Town in a few days. Once we kill them all and get control over the town, you can stay there. It’s better than staying in the middle of nowhere.”

Daeyoung raised an eyebrow at his comment. “It’s not the middle of nowhere. It’s just up on the mountains beside your pack.”

“Whatever.”

“Hey, do you think it will be okay to not kill one of them?” Daeyoung asked and Minsoo immediately knew who he was talking about.

“You mean your son? Of course, if that is what you want. He is your son after all.” Daeyoung let out a small sigh as he looked up at the sky. Minsoo saw that his best friend’s eyes were looking at something far away; even further away from the sky and he knew that Daeyoung misses his family. It was not a rash decision when the alpha of the BloodCrow pack left that fateful day years back. Daeyoung wanted power not just for himself but also for his family. He wanted to use that power to protect his wife and son.

However, going down that path was harsh and Daeyoung did not want to drag his family into it. If he was to explain everything to his family, he was sure that they will follow along, especially his wife and he did not want that. He wanted them to stay at the old DarkMoon pack so that they will be safe under the protection of Yifan’s and Yixing’s father. He would not deny that this might be an excuse but it is what it is. That was the path he chose and even though it was a wrong one, he now has the power he needs and he will anything to protect it.

“You okay?” Minsoo snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked at his friend.

“Of course.” Daeyoung scoffed and pretended to be offended while Minsoo just shook his head. Daeyoung turned his head to the right and he saw Kyungsoo there beside a tree.

The boy was looking down at something on the floor. After staring at it for a few seconds, he decided to bend down and pick up the stone on the floor. It was an ordinary grey stone and Kyungsoo has no idea why he was so attracted to it. He wrapped his fingers around the stone and squeezed it as tightly as he could. When he released his hold, he noticed that the stone has crumbled into dust.

He watched as the dusts flew away with the wind and soon, his hand was empty. *Strange, I remember not being able to crush a simple stone.* He brushed off the dusts on his hand and walked away, not knowing that it was not he who could not crush a stone but the Kyungsoo that was stuck in D.O.

 

++

“Hyung!” Yixing burst into his brother’s room and the older male groaned at the sudden noise before throwing a pillow towards the door. Yixing easily dodged it and went to his brother, sitting beside him on the bed. “Hyung, you have to wake up.” He shook Yifan’s shoulder violently, hoping his brother will wake up as soon as possible.

Yifan was about to ask his brother to get the hell out and scold him for waking him up so early in the morning when an unfamiliar scent hit him. It smelled salty; more of sea salt and there should not be that scent here as it was far from the sea. Then he smelled another scent. It hone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter