His past

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER THIRTY six

Jongin stared at Daeyoung while Daeyoung stared back. Sehun looked at both males in front of him. If a random person was to walk passed, he would have guessed that they were having some sort of a lame staring competition. Just then, Yixing came out of the house and froze in his spot when he saw Daeyoung. His eyes worriedly shifted towards Jongin and he could see that Jongin was trying his best not to cry or attack his father. “Jongin.” Daeyoung took a step forward but Jongin quickly turned around, facing his back towards the older male.

“Go back to where you came from. I don’t want to see you.” The blonde male told him, his voice laced with anger and sadness and he went back into the house. Sehun quickly ran after his hyung, wondering why he was acting like that in front of his father.

“Leave.” Yixing softly said to Daeyoung and the older male looked at him. “Don’t ever come back. I don’t want Jongin to go back to his old self. We will take care of him so don’t worry.” With that, Yixing went back into the house and locked the door, not wanting Daeyoung to suddenly barge in.

Daeyoung let out a heavy sigh and ran a hand through his hair. Kim Daeyoung is a strong and egoistic man but when he comes to things involving love and relationship, he becomes the weakest man on Earth. The alpha took one more longing look at the house before walking away, going to find D.O.

“Jongin?” Yixing went into Jongin’s room and he saw the blonde male on his bed. He was hugging his pillow as he looked outside his window. Sehun was beside him, trying to make him talk but Jongin did not say anything. Their alpha went towards Jongin and wrapped his arms around the male. They did not say anything as Jongin silently sobbed on Yixing’s shoulder while the maknae looked at them in sadness. He does not know what was going on but he knew that comforting his hyung was more important than his curiosity. Sehun ran out of the room and went to find the person who knew Jongin the best.

After crying for a few minutes, Jongin pulled away and wiped his tears. “I’m okay.” He croaked but they could see he was not okay. Just then, Yifan came into the room with Sehun behind him and the alpha frowned when he saw that Jongin cried and he knew it was not because of Kyungsoo when Sehun explained everything to him. Yixing took a step back and Yifan replaced his brother. Yifan hugged Jongin. One of his hands was Jongin’s back in an up and down motion while the other was the back of Jongin’s head, just like how a father would comfort his son. “I hate him.” A fresh set of tears formed in his eyes and cried.

“I know. We all do.” Yifan murmured. Out of all the members, Jongin was the closest with Kyungsoo, Sehun and Yifan but Sehun and Kyungsoo did not know his past. Among the three of them, Yifan was the only one who knew what happened because Sehun was too young to remember and Jongin did not tell Kyungsoo about his past.

Yixing met Sehun’s eyes and the alpha nodded towards the door. The both of them quietly made their way outside as they went into Sehun’s room. “Hyung, is Jongin hyung going to be alright?” The maknae asked and Yixing gave him a sad smile while patting the boy’s head.

“Jongin is strong. He will be alright.”

Sehun nodded, agreeing with his hyung. “Can you tell me what happened?”

Yixing sat on Sehun’s bed and the maknae sat beside him. He knew that Jongin would not mind Sehun knowing his story because they were practically brothers and he knew that the blonde male will find it hard to tell his story again. “You were too young to remember it but you were there when it happened. It happened when Jongin and you were only 3 years old. It was a beautiful day and as usual, Jongin was playing with Yifan hyung while you stuck with Luhan hyung. It was just any other typical day, only that was destroyed when Kim Daeyoung abandoned Jongin.”

Sehun’s eyes widened when he heard that. He tried to remember what exactly happened but everything was fuzzy. All he remembered was a man leaving while Jongin cried.

“Kim Daeyoung abandoned Jongin and his mother. Jongin was too young to know what was going on. All he knew was that his father did not want him. He was confused and cried but Yifan hyung and I were there when it happened and we knew what was going on. He left and a few years later, Jongin’s mother died. She was depressed when her husband left her and she lashed it out at Jongin at times but he never once complained. Jongin was only 10 at that time when she passed away. All those years, he never whined for things because he knew that his mother was already suffering so much. All he wanted was his father to come back so that his mother will be happy again.”

Sehun remembered that Jongin’s mother died and they went to her funeral. He remembered how sad Jongin was at that time and he almost cried when he remembered the scene. “That was why he trained so hard.” The maknae finally realised and Yixing nodded.

“When his mother died, he promised himself to train as hard as he could. He failed to protect her back then so he became as strong as he could in hope to be able to protect his love ones. That was another reason why Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter