The wolf demon

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER THIRTY four

The first thing Kyungsoo felt when he woke up was the cold, hard floor he was lying on. The cold air occasionally brushed past him and he shivered a little. He opened his eyes, blinking a few times so they could adjust to the light. A dull grey ceiling greeted him and he frowned a little. *Where am I?* He thought and slowly sat up, using the wall behind him as a support. The last thing he remembered was being captured by the two people he hated the most in this world. He heard the sounds of metal chains when he moved and saw that they had attached a chain from the wall to his leg. *Lee Minsoo.* His eyes glowed golden but immediately went back to its original colour when Kyungsoo felt like the world was spinning around him. Shutting his eyes tightly, he took in deep breaths to calm down, hoping he will not puke or something.

“You’re up.” A voice broke the silence in the room and Kyungsoo’s eyes snapped open at the voice. Daeyoung smiled and walked towards the boy who was sitting at the end of the room. “How are you feeling?” The alpha of the BloodCrow pack asked but Kyungsoo just ignored him.

“Is he up?” Minsoo came into the room and Kyungsoo glared at Minsoo, throwing imaginary daggers at him, hoping that it could somehow stab that alpha to death. “Welcome back Kyungsoo. We missed you.” Minsoo hugged the boy.

“Well, I didn’t.” Kyungsoo snapped. Minsoo just smiled and pulled away, looking at Jungmin, his son. Jungmin nodded and walked towards Daeyoung. He passed the alpha a box and the alpha took it.

“Kyungsoo, are you sure you are feeling alright? Does your heart still hurt? What about your powers? Are they working well?” Minsoo asked and the red-headed male’s orbs grew wide.

“H-How did you know? Did you stalk me?” He narrowed his eyes but Minsoo just smirked.

“No we did not. But we know that you are the wolf demon.”

“The what?”

“You didn’t know? Your precious pack members did not tell you?” Daeyoung was surprised about that fact. He thought that Yifan would have told the boy, unless they did not know that he is the wolf demon.

“You have a very powerful creature sleeping in you, Kyungsoo. What we are going to do is to try to take the creature out of you so that you won’t have to suffer anymore.” Minsoo said.

“Lies! Why the hell would you not want me to suffer? Haven’t you been doing that for the past 20 years of my life?!” His eyes flashed golden again and they gasped in awe at the sight of his golden eyes. However, like just now, his eyes turned back into brown within seconds. *Why? Why can’t I use my powers?* Kyungsoo felt like crying. If he could not use his powers then he does not even have a chance to escape from here.

“Fine. I just want what’s in you but don’t worry, we will never hurt you because Daeyoung treats you like his prized possession.”

“I am not his item!” Kyungsoo shouted. His closed his eyes and started to shift when Minsoo injected something into him. The shifting process immediately stopped and Kyungsoo opened his eyes. He tried to move but could not. “What did you do to me?” His words were barely a whisper but they heard it.

“Don’t worry, I just paralyzed you. We can’t have you shifting around and communicating with your members through the link, right?” Minsoo looked at Daeyoung and nodded. Daeyoung went to the boy and took out a necklace from the box.

“A normal person will die if they turn to the wolf demon but with this, you will be fine.” A tiny piece of the crystal ball was attached to it and Daeyoung put it on for Kyungsoo. He then placed a bigger piece of the crystal ball on Kyungsoo’s lap and stepped back while Minsoo started chanting something from a book he was holding.

Nothing happened for the first few seconds, until Kyungsoo started screaming in pain. He felt like something was tearing his insides up, as if trying to get out and it was horrible. Every inch of him was like it was burning up. Kyungsoo wanted to thrash around, to do anything to forget the pain but he could not. All he could do was to scream and cry in pain on the floor. Fur started sprouting out of him and it was black in colour, as dark as the night sky. His hands and legs turned into paws and a tail started growing. Within seconds, what used to be Kyungsoo there was now a huge wolf, bigger than any wolf that exists. It was black in colour while the tip of its tail is red. What amazed them the most is the golden pair of eyes and the fact that the necklace was still hanging safely around its neck. They expected it to get destroyed during the transformation but it was like the necklace grew longer to fit its owner.

The wolf easily broke the chain around its leg and let out a low growl when it could not recognise the people infront of him. “I am your master, and so is Daeyoung.” Minsoo gave the wolf a cold look, trying to show who was in charge. The wolf stopped growling, recognising the voice as the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter