Worries II

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER THIRTy one

Kyungsoo was woken up to the sound of laughter. He let out a tired yawn before shifting in bed. His arms automatically searched for his roommate but all he felt was the soft bed and no alpha. Opening one of his eyes, he saw that Yifan was no longer in bed. It was weird because Yifan would usually be the one who sleeps in while Kyungsoo would be the early bird. “Sehun!” Kyungsoo heard Jongin shouted and Kyungsoo guessed that maybe he was the one who slept in instead because it seems like everyone is already awake.

The red-headed male got out of bed to wash up before heading towards the source of the noise. What he saw amused him. Baekhyun was cooking while Chanyeol was stealing strips of bacon off the plate. Jongdae was trying to steal the food Chanyeol stole. “Yah!” Baekhyun screamed at the two. “I told you to wait for everyone!” He waved the spatula that he was holding while his other hand was on his hip. The two quickly stuff a strip of bacon each into their mouth before running out of the house.

“Morning.” Kyungsoo went to Baekhyun and the older male smiled when he saw his Bambi. “Let me help you.” Kyungsoo offered but was rejected by Baekhyun.

“I’ll be done soon. Go and play with the rest. They are at the backyard.” Baekhyun pushed him towards the hallway. Kyungsoo reluctantly left because he wanted to help but decided to listen to his hyung instead. Walking down the hallway where the bedrooms are, he could hear Jongin shouting at Sehun and the maknae burst into laughter. When the red-headed male reached the end of the hallway, he turned to his right and opened the back door.

“Bambi!” Minseok, who was on the tree, was the first to notice Kyungsoo when he came out of the house. Luhan saw Kyungsoo too and waved both of his arms in the hair. The youngest out of the three waved back with a grin. Minseok looked at Luhan who was sitting on the branch beside his before smirking. “Bye bye.” The beta kicked Luhan off the branch and Luhan landed on the ground, head first.

“That hurts!” Luhan whined while Minseok just laughed at him. Luhan could have changed into his wolf before he landed on the ground to prevent himself from getting hurt but he was too focused on Kyungsoo that he did not see the kick coming and did not have enough time to prepare himself for the fall.

Kyungsoo was about to go to Luhan to help him up when Sehun dashed past him and hid behind. “You can’t catch me.” Sehun stuck his tongue out at Jongin while using Kyungsoo as a shield.

“You stupid maknae!” Jongin cursed before reaching out to hit Sehun but stopped when he almost hit Kyungsoo instead. “Fight me fair and square, you .” Jongin glared at him. Kyungsoo frowned a little. His blonde guardian was getting angry but Sehun, being the dumb one, was too oblivious to see that.

“Sehunnie.” Kyungsoo turned around and looked at Sehun. Sehun shifted his attention to his favourite hyung instead.

“Yes hyung?” Sehun smiled and his eyes turned to crescents.

“You should listen to your hyung, even if he happens to be the same age as you.” Kyungsoo told him before walking behind Jongin so that he will no longer act as a wall between the two. Sehun’s eyes widened when he saw Jongin taking a step forward and before the maknae could run away, he was already on the ground with Jongin on top of him.

“You stupid maknae.” Jongin mumbled and hit Sehun. Kyungsoo just smiled and walked to where the oldest two were.

“Are you okay?” He asked Luhan. Luhan gave him a nod before hugging his arm.

“Is breakfast done? Shall we go and eat now?” He asked and Kyungsoo agreed.

“Where’s the alphas, Zitao and Joonmyeon hyung?” Jongdae suddenly appeared and asked them. Chanyeol was behind him while Minseok hugged Kyungsoo’s other arm.

“They are at the DarkMoon pack to see how the renovations are going.” Jongin informed them as he slung an arm over Sehun’s shoulders while the maknae groaned in pain. “Are we going to wait for them?” Jongin asked as they entered the house and into the dinner room.

“Hyungs asked us to eat first.” Baekhyun told them as he set the table and they took their seats. “But we can visit them after that.”

“Yes! I can’t wait for them to finish the renovations so we can move into a bigger house and have a room each.” Chanyeol cheered. They love sleeping with each other but sometimes one need their privacy too.

“Wait,” Kyungsoo looked around the room before mentally scolding himself for being so stupid because he could not believe that he left out his cousins. “Where is noona and Jonghyun hyung?”

 

Geunyoung threw the pebble into the Halo Lake before letting out a soft sigh. The moment the stone came into contact with the water, it sunk d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter