Explanations

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER Three 

 

Kyungsoo was terrified. Sure, someone managed to fix his wound but what if that person wanted to keep him as a slave or for something else? Kyungsoo shuddered at the second thought and slowly got out of bed. He went to the closet and took a shirt before smelling whether it is clean and wore it when he was satisfied with the smell. Although the shirt was a little too big for him, he rather looked like a dwarf then to go around half .

As if God is on his side, a baseball bat was lying beside the closet and Kyungsoo grabbed onto the bat as if his life depends on it. He was determined to protect himself this time. Walking as quietly as he could while raising the bat to his head level so he can swing it at any moment, he went out of the room. His eyes scanned the hallway and he was greeted by silence. Relaxing a little, he walked down the hallway and went into the living room. He saw that it was empty so he sniffed around. Just by smelling, he knew there were around 5 people who stay here.

*Where am I?* This thought has been on his mind since he woke up and he still has not found an answer. He looked around and noticed that the place was clean and tidy. A click was heard behind him and Kyungsoo gave out a small war cry before randomly swinging the bat around, hoping to hit the person at least once.

“Woah.” Jongin dodged before the boy in front could hit him with the bat. “Easy there.” Jongin grabbed hold of the bat and pulled it so hard that Kyungsoo went flying towards him. Grabbing onto Kyungsoo’s right arm, Jongin turned the boy around so that he can hug Kyungsoo from the back while holding onto Kyungsoo’s hands securely, making sure the boy does not start attacking him again.

“Well, hello to you too.” Jongin joked and Kyungsoo’s eyes grew wide at the contact. His back was pressed against Jongin’s warm and muscular chest. Kyungsoo felt weird, but also surprisingly comfortable in Jongin’s embrace.

“Let me go!” Kyungsoo struggled and Jongin complied. Kyungsoo went far away, the bat still in his hands and his cheeks grew red till the tip of his ears. Jongin noticed that and chuckled. Kyungsoo was blushing so hard that his cheeks were almost the same colour as his red hair. “W-Who are you?” Kyungsoo asked Jongin but Jongin was admiring Kyungsoo in his shirt. Kyungsoo looked so small and cute in it.

“I’m not going to harm you. So why don’t you pass me that bat before you hurt me instead?” Jongin gave a warm smile but Kyungsoo just blinked at him with his huge and innocent eyes.

“What’s going on?” Yifan yawned as he scratched his head. He decided to take an afternoon nap only to be disturbed by some ruckus in the living room.

“Hyung, he’s awake.” Jongin told his leader and Yifan looked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo immediately bowed when he noticed that the man in front of him is a shape shifter and an alpha. He took a peek at Jongin and cursed himself for not being able to recognise Jongin as his own kind.

“Lower your weapon. Don’t worry, we will not hurt you.” Yifan said and Kyungsoo slowly placed the bat on the table. Yifan went to the couch and Jongin followed him only to go back to Kyungsoo when he realised that he was not following them.

“Come on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter