Moon Geunyoung

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER TWENTY seven

Chatters filled the room as they made small talk with each other. The adults talked to one another while the children played among themselves. It was the annual gathering for the Do family and every member under the Do family tree has to attend it. It was an important meeting as it strengthens the bond between the family members.

Moon Geunyoung slipped in quietly as she searched for a certain person. She was not exactly part of the Do family because her last name is ‘Moon’. Her mother was a ‘Do’ though but as her daughter, she is part of the external family while the children of the male sides are the internal family. She was still allowed to come and Geunyoung always do attend the meeting with her family because of a certain somebody.

A frown formed on Geunyoung’s beautiful face as she tried to find her adorable cousin but to no avail. She loves her cousin very much, mainly because they not only do look alike but because her cousin does not have any friends. She was the only one and they are very close because of that fact. “Auntie, Uncle.” Geunyoung went up to a certain pair of couple and they paused their conversation with someone else to look at her. “Where is Kyungsoo?” She questioned.

“H-He said he needed to meet someone really important and he could not make it today. The elders already approved of his absence.” Mrs Do told her. They did not like Geunyoung because she is smart and they were afraid that Kyungsoo might not be the obedient boy he is if he mixed too much with her.

Geunyoung frowned at her words but thanked her and walked away. Kyungsoo meeting someone important? That was highly impossible. Besides, who was the important person that Kyungsoo had to see instead of coming to the annual meeting? *I will never skip the meeting no matter what because noona will be there and I’m afraid that noona will get worried if you do not see me.* Kyungsoo’s words rang inside of her head and she bit her bottom lip. Why was Kyungsoo not here? He never went back on his words and if he really could not make it, he would at least tell her. She knows that he is not irresponsible, unlike the rest.

Geunyoung found herself walking back to Kyungsoo’s parents again and they stiffened when they saw her. Geunyoung might be young, maybe just a few years older than Kyungsoo, but her fighting skills is what made her strong. Her father is the alpha of a small, neighbouring city and she had alpha blood flowing within her, making her strong, confident and of course, dominant. The other shifters would naturally bow down to her and listen to her because it is just their nature to do so. “I need to see Kyungsoo urgently. Can I go to the GreyRaven pack with the both of you?” Geunyoung politely asked.

“W-What?” Mr Do’s eyes widened a little. If Geunyoung goes to their pack house then she will know that Kyungsoo is no longer living there. “Er.. you see, Kyungsoo might reach home really late at night.”

“I will wait for him then.” She simply said and Kyungsoo’s parents looked at each other before shifting their attention back to her.

“How about you tell us what you want to tell him and we will convey to him.” Mrs Do suggested but Geunyoung shook her head.

“No, I will only tell him when I see him and it’s important, so let me go, okay?” It was more of a command than a request and the couple could not help but to sigh in defeat and agree.

 

++

Geunyoung stepped into Kyungsoo’s room and the scent of her favourite cousin greeted her. “You can wait here until he comes back. Just do not walk around or the rest might mistake you for an enemy.” Mr Do told her and she nodded. He does not know how to get rid of her since Kyungsoo will not be coming back but he is going to find a way to do so.

She looked around the room and saw nothing unusual, except for the fact that the scent of Kyungsoo’s is very faint, as if it has been months since he last stepped in. Going to his laptop that was lying on his table, Geunyoung switched in on and waited for it to load. When it was done, she typed in his birthday as his password and it logged in. 95% of the people in the world uses their birthday as their password and apparently Kyungsoo is in that 95%.

Geunyoung immediately went to the web and searched for his history. Her eyes widened in shocked when she saw that the last time Kyungsoo searched for anything on the web is 4 months ago. That surprised her because he would always use his computer to search for interesting stuffs. Do Kyungsoo is a curious boy who always asked about anything and when his parents decided to stop answering his weird questions, he seek help from the internet instead. Therefore, Kyungsoo not using the computer for 4 months came as a shock to her. It was either he had not thought of any questions or that he is no longer staying here and the second option had a higher possibility than the first.

*Something is very wrong.* She thought and stealthily went out of the room and down to the first floor. No one was there, and she thanked the Gods for it. Hearing murmurings coming from the room a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter