Intruders

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER TWENTY two 

A gust of cold wind entered a familiar purple room and the boy on the bed moved a little before pulling the covers over his head. He always sleeps with the covers over him, but only until his forehead. Now, he was completely covered by his blanket.

Another gust of wind interrupted his sleep again, making it too cold for the poor boy to sleep. Even with the thick blanket protecting him from the cold, he was shivering. “Aish.” He grumbled as he sat up, pulling the covers off him. Stretching his back and letting out a loud yawn, he felt more awake. *It’s only 8 a.m.* He realised as he glanced at the clock that was hanging on the wall. He ran his hand through his red hair and ruffled it a little, hoping to make it as perfect as it always has been.

Walking towards his window, he could feel the chilly air but it felt refreshing instead of being too cold. *It would be better if it-* Just then, a white fluffy ball floated from the sky to the ground. Another soon joined the first and many more accompanied their friends. *Snow!* Kyungsoo’s eyes sparkled in delight when he saw that it was snowing.

Every time it snowed, he would be in his room and not out playing because the rest of the GreyRaven pack would be outside. As much as he wanted to feel the snow and play with it, he would rather stay away from those heartless shifters. He remembered how much he wanted to play with the snow and how much he wanted to leave his room to play with the others but he just could not find the courage to. Even if he managed to do so, the GreyRaven pack members would just pretend that he was not there. Or even worst, they might actually bury him alive in the snow.

Kyungsoo could hear footsteps running down the hallway and before he could turn around, a heavy but warm chest was pressed onto his back as the owner of the chest wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s neck. “It’s snowing!” Baekhyun grinned and Kyungsoo replied him with a smile of his own. Needless to say, the red-headed male was happy that Baekhyun went to find him the moment it was snowing.

“Bambi! It’s snowing!” Luhan and Sehun barged into his room as well and Kyungsoo softly laughed. The 3 other male in the room grinned when they heard the melodic laughter of the one they love.

“Come on, let’s go out and play!” Baekhyun tugged onto the doe eyed boy’s shirt.

“Okay, just let me close the window before the snow comes in.” Kyungsoo reached out to close it when he smelled his blonde guardian before the blonde wolf could appear outside of his window. Jongin rested his front paws on the window frame and wagged his tail. Kyungsoo chuckled before scratching the back of Jongin’s right ear and he could have sworn that Jongin purred when he touched him. “I’ll be out there.”

Jongin Kyungsoo’s hand just before a brown wolf crashed onto him and they both fell to the ground. The red-headed male immediately recognised the brown wolf as Jongdae because only Kim Jongdae would do something like that and of course because of his scent. Both wolves nipped and wrestled in the snow while Kyungsoo ignored them and closed the window.

He went to wash up and when he was done, he headed outside. However, the scent of a certain alpha was strong, so strong that Kyungsoo knew he was still at home and not out there where everyone was. Kyungsoo went to his room and opening the door as quietly as possible, he went in just to see that the room was really dark due to the curtains. Yifan was lying on his chest and his back was facing upwards. Kyungsoo went closer to him and saw that the covers only covered his alpha’s body, just right below his shoulder and he could see his alpha’s pack mark.

Unlike the other member’s mark, the outline of it was gold in colour, letting everyone know that he is the alpha of the DarkMoon pack. *It’s beautiful.* Kyungsoo gently traced the gold lines on Yifan’s skin and the alpha shivered a little at the sudden contact but did not wake up. Not wanting to disturb his alpha any further, he left the room as quietly as when he came in.

“Bambi!” Minseok waved to Kyungsoo when the boy finally stepped out of the pack house. Kyungsoo saw that everyone was in their wolf form, playing around like kids. Minseok shifted as well. His wolf is brown in colour and the back of his ears were copper in colour. Kyungsoo shifted, feeling his legs growing longer and stronger and he saw his maroon colour fur covering his hands.

*Glad you could finally join.* Jongin snorted and the doe eyed boy rolled his eyes. He loves Jongin, but that boy could be a pain in the at times.

*I bet he does not want you to be in his head, which is why he is always so reluctant to change.* Sehun commented and Jongin immediately tackled him to the ground and the both of them started their little war. Kyungsoo gave a throaty laugh at Sehun’s words when he felt a wet muzzle nudging his neck. The boy realised that it was the maknae of the MoonStone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter