Saved

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER two 

 

The morning sun peeked through the leaves of the trees in a forest. Bird chirped as they happily greeted each other and little animals were playing with one another. Kyungsoo opened an eye and saw 2 squirrels playing in front of him. One of them placed an acorn in front of his muzzle, as if asking him if he would like an acorn. Of course Kyungsoo does not want an acorn. Which wolf eats that?

Slowly, Kyungsoo got up and opened his other eye. He stretched his tired and lazy body and looked up to see that dawn has only just arrived. Looking around, he realised he had no idea where he was. God knows how far he ran last night. Kyungsoo only stopped running when he was so exhausted that he just lay beside a tree to sleep, still in his wolf form. He did not bother to change back into his human form as his senses were more accurate when he is a wolf.

Feeling thirsty, he smelled for water and when he did, he went wherever his nose lead him. He felt safe in this forest. He did not want to go back to GreyRaven as he was afraid that the alpha might give him to that old e again. He worried for his parents though. The alpha may take his anger out on Kyungsoo’s parents if anything went wrong and Kyungsoo did not want that. He did not want anyone to get hurt and he will feel guilty if his parents are hurt because of him.

Excited and relieved that he found a lake, he immediately went to it and drank huge gulps of water, hoping to quench his thirst soon. He was happily drinking water when he heard a twig snapped behind him and he immediately whirled his head back to see who the intruder was. Fear replaced his happiness when he saw a big size man smiling creepily at him. The intruder was huge; huge enough to even carry Kyungsoo up easily.

Kyungsoo bowed his head low, indicating that he meant no harm but everyone can see that the man meant harm even if Kyungsoo does not. Seeing the wolf so tamed, or in his dictionary, weak, the hunter smirked and took a dagger out of his bag. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he slowly backed away when the hunter went closer to him. *Fight, you idiot! You can easily kill this person!* Kyungsoo’s inner voice shouted at him but his mind went blank when he thought of how to fight. Never has he been out in the forest since birth and never has anyone had the intention to kill him even though his old pack used to bully him.

 

Jongin shook his dirty blonde fur and looked at his alpha who was just staring at a bush blankly. He ignored his leader and went to his loveable maknae. Jongin gave a throaty laughter as he saw the blood of a deer the maknae just killed. *You never eat properly, do you?* Jongin asked the maknae through their pack mind link as he the blood away from the maknae’s snow white fur and the maknae gave him a grin, his tongue hanging at the side of his mouth.

*Hyung, are we going back already?* Sehun asked his leader, Yifan. The maknae was full and all he wanted to do was to lie in bed and sleep.

*The both of you head back first. I need to check something.* Yifan told them and ran off.

*You head back first. I’ll follow him.* Jongin realised something was wrong and went to follow his leader.

He soon caught up with his leader as he was just hiding behind a bush, or rather spying. Jongin saw what his leader was seeing and froze. Standing by the lake was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter