7 Torturous Guys

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 

Why do I have to live with them again?

Oh, right. Because dad wanted it.

I want to run away from this HELL.

But I have to keep dad’s will…

Foreword

 

 

Hi, there! loverays here! 

I officially gave up on keeping this story a secret... Seriously... 

I can only update on the weekends...

Anyways~ I hope you enjoy this story~

 

 

 

Characters:

 

~~~~~(You): 17. Smart, cheerful and pretty girl.  You are easily amazed by something wonderful or unusual. You have asthma since you were 10 so you need an inhaler every 4 hours or you’ll lose your breath. You had lost your mother when you were 7 and you only have your dad. But your dad recently died in an air crash. You were in depression. You have the thought of suicide but your father’s will stopped you from doing it. You never disobey your father so you do as he wish.

 

Infinite: 7 boys with handsome and charming figure. Sons of the 3rd ranking millionaire in Seoul. They have the face that carved by the angels. But behind this angel’s face, they are actually devils.

 

Sungkyu: 21. The oldest son. Smart and matured.

 

Dongwoo: 20. The second son. Scary and very mean.

 

Woohyun: 19. The third son. Smart and sweet in the inside.

 

Hoya:        19. The fourth son also Woohyun’s younger twin. Smart and very scary if you test his temper.

 

Sungyeol:  18. The fifth son. Friendly and funny if you get on his good side.

 

Myungsoo/L: 18. The sixth son also Sungyeol’s younger twin. Very quiet and mysterious.

 

Sungjong:   17. The youngest son. Very pretty(?) and quite serious at most matter.

 

Plot:

You're an orphan. Both of your parents have left you. Your father, who recently died in an air crash, left you a letter saying that you're going to stay with his friend, Lee HyunSeung. But in that letter, he forgot to mention that Lee HyunSeung has 7 sons. They definitely didn't welcome you in their house. They torture you in many ways.

But one thing they have made, made them regret. You hate them since then. Will they be able to seek forgiveness from you?

 

 

 

 

 

© Copyright; 2011, loverays, All Rights Reserved. 

No printing or redistribution allowed. 

Do not plagiarized.

 

 

Poster cr. to: theyshoutjangmi & L-imaU-niform

loverays
[7TG] You guys are so mean for teasing me with the 'UNGSOO' typo T___T Is this a punishment for making a sad chapter?? -NamWoohyunWifey