Kris > Lee Minho

Better Than Lee Minho

Better than Lee Minho

 

"Hyung!" Tao beamed, latching an arm to his friend. 

 

Baekhyun chuckled and pushed Tao away from his body. "Why are you so hyper?"

 

Tao's eyes literally twinkled, he clutched his chest, grinning as widely as he could. "I finished watching Boys Over Flower and City Hunter this morning" 

 

Baekhyun gaped at that. "What the Huang Zitao, do you even value your eyes?" The older reprimanded him for a good five minutes before the former gave up.

Tao's a stubborn . And really, it was a lost cause.

 

"Hyung don't worry,I slept for 20 minutes." Tao reassured the worried male, but it actually didn't work because the older only got more worried as he flailed his arms everywhere. 

 

"I can't even fathom your addiction to dramas, look at your eye bags! It's getting darker and I can't even see your actual eyes anymore!"

 

Tao shrugged his shoulders, not really caring about anything at all. "In my defense Lee Minho is being damn gorgeous as " Baekhyun shook his head at this. 

 

"Tao you're crazy."

 

"Hmm..Come again? I didn't quite hear that."

 

   ──❤──❤──❤──

 

Word Literature, Tao's last subject, ended almost half an hour ago and nobody even tried to wake the sleeping boy up. When the air got really cold, the male finally woke up. Once he realized that he was left all alone he scoffed, annoyed at the fact that his classmates were so careless for not even waking him up. After a minute of deafening silence passed him by, he decided to get out of the empty room and forgive his classmates' mistake for now.

 

The male moved fast,not wanting to miss the current drama he was watching every 6:00 in the evening. Thank heavens, all of his classes end at 5:30. His steps came into a halt when he saw two figures arguing inside a classroom. A tall male was gripping a smaller boy while pushing him against the wall hard and got the latter whimpering in pain. The scene was enough to put a smile on Tao's face. One might find it weird that Tao was smiling like a creep in a serious situation like this but for Tao, it was a dream come true. He actually waited for this kind of opportunity to come.

 

In Tao's twisted little mind, he wanted to act like a Prince Charming to a damsel in distress. Now seemed to be the perfect opportunity for that. He bet that he would look so handsome when he gives the tall, handsome (but Tao would never admit that because the man was practically the bad guy here) student  his 'fist' of mind and he was so damn excited to give his good smelling handkerchief to the smaller boy in case he cries or whatsoever.

 

Grinning to himself, Tao hastily opened the door to the classroom. He patted the taller's shoulder and when he caught his attention, Tao smirked handsomely and punched the living daylights out of the handsome specimens' face. Tao heard the smaller boy gasped and he knew that the former was impressed on him. "No need to thank me." The smaller boy didn't glance at him but he took the handkerchief that Tao offered, the latter smiled, his dreams finally came true but his happiness quickly vanished when he heard the chuckling sounds resonating in the classroom. Confusion flooded him almost immediately. 

 

The boy was laughing so hard while wiping the tears on the corner of his eyes that had rolled down due to so much laughing."Oh my god Kris you're bleeding. " 

 

'Kris' growled while grabbing the handkerchief from the smaller to wipe the blood away from his nose. " Shut the up Lu Han" The venom in his voice almost made Tao run like a scared cat. ALMOST

 

The man averted his eyes, he was glaring at Tao. "Who the do you think you are?" Tao could see how angry 'Kris' was, he gulped because OH MY GOD what did he get himself into? 

 

 

"I- " 1,2,3, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. 

He doesn't need to be told twice by his mind, Zitao did run for his life. His favorite good-smelling handkerchief be damned. He ignored the booming laughter of the boy named Lu Han and the angry voice of Kris who he randomly punched. 

 

Thank God, the school was big. 

It would be easier to hide from the angry male. 

That was what he thought anyway until he remembered that his hanky was given by his Grandma and that only meant one thing, it had his name embroidered  in it, family name included. 

DUMB

 

 

   ──❤──❤──❤──

 

"Why do you look so anxious?"  Baekhyun eyed him, scrutinizing the uncomfortable male across him.

"It's lunch time" Tao answered with a feeble smile. 

Baekhyun lazily leaned closer to Tao. "So?"

The younger couldn't take it anymore. He spilled his burdens to the older male. "Oh my freaking hell hyung, I-someone....punched named Kris ! I swear I didn't ...but he - so close to murdering or .. poor Lu Han and I can't anymore and I was just fulfilling my dreams but.. left that handkerchief and blood. ing my name ... embroidered in that piece of ..Ugh!!!! ."

 

Tao didn't expect Baekhyun to even comprehend what he just said so he was surprised when Baekhyun cackled while clapping. "I can't believe you did that."

 

Tao scoffed.The incident only happened yesterday but it was already making him crazy. "Just remember that from now on, I go by the name Taozi." The younger whispered cautiously. 

 

Baekhyun stifled a laugh as he saluted to Tao. "Got it, I don't know anyone named Huang Zitao."

 

"Hey Kris, I think I found him!" Tao stiffened when he heard a deep voice spoke behind him. Did he just say Kris!?!? Baekhyun was sporting a shocked expression while sending Tao a silent I'M-SO-SORRY-I-MESSED-UP-LOOK.

 

Before he could throttle Baekhyun to oblivion, someone leaned down from behind him, making him shiver. "You think you could run away from me forever, huh? Think again Huang Zitao"

All Tao could think of was run run run!! But Kris pulled him up, chuckling darkly when Zitao's protest ended up in vain. 

 

Tao looked at Baekhyun pleadingly. His hyung was about to get up and help him but he was blocked by someone taller than him, Tao guessed that it was the same boy who told Kris that he found him. "Chanyeol, I'll leave first. I have some business to take care of."

 

Chanyeol nodded as he smirked at Baekhyun. "Take your time, I'll accompany this cutie for the meantime."

 

Baekhyun growled. " off, dickhead" 

 

The last thing that Tao saw was the tall male laughing while grinning at Baekhyun. "I think I like you already."

 

"Again, off."

 

 

 

   ──❤──❤──❤──

 

 

 Zitao was sweating, nervous as heck because Kris was dragging him to the same room that he had seen Kris and Lu Han arguing. He was close to fainting. Kris would definitely kill him. The latter would take advantage of the fact that nobody was around to see him die a ruthless death or- maybe Kris was planning to taint  him before he kills him?! Fudge! "NOOOO!!! Don't touch me!!"

 

Kris got startled and was momentarily caught off guard by the shrill shout of Tao. The latter took advantage of that and punched the taller male yet again before he made a dash for the exit, leaving a dazed Kriz behind who was weirdly grinning as he touched his swollen cheeks. Oddly enough, the just-got-punched male was rubbing the forming bruise with Tao's embroided handkerchief that he hastily took from his bag before a silent chuckle left his mouth. Eventually the soft chuckles turned into an amused laughter. 

 

 

 

   ──❤──❤──❤──

 

Two days after his encounter with Kris, Tao found out via bulletin board that Lu Han and Kris were part of the school's drama club. The compromising scene that he saw was actually part of the drama the two were going to present at the upcoming school festival. Tao did his best to avoid having an encounter with Kris. He would eat his lunch in the classroom instead of going to the cafeteria. He would hastily walk out of the school building every dismissal time. So far, he was doing a pretty good job. His ninja skills were only effective for three days though. During his fourth day, Kris saw him taking a piss in the bathroom. Tao squeaked in complete shock when he turned around and found Kris standing behind him.

 

"Zitao, it's fancy meeting you here" Shivers made its way to his spine when Kris moved a tad bit closer to him. Tao balled his fist, Kris who saw the action quickly trapped him against the wall. Tao rolled his eyes, slightly irritated by the twist of event  ", this is so cliche', what are you going to do?Kiss me till' I kiss you back then we'll live happily ever after?" Tao retorted, sarcastically. 

 

Kris shook his head from side to side. The taller leaned in, tilting his head as he whispered something to him. “No, I’m going to sweep you off your feet before I kiss your pretty little lips.”

Tao flinched when he felt his heart beat rather erratically. He tried to brush it off by pushing Kris away from him. “Good luck with that then.” He was about to move away from Kris but the latter gently pushed him back to his former position, making him frown.

 

Tao sent Kris a sharp look. “What the hell is your problem?”

To his utter surprise, Kris was looking at him, smiling bashfully. “Don’t I get a good luck kiss before you go?”

 

Tao laughed, moving his face closer to the taller male. “In your dreams” He said in a mocking voice. When he pulled back he almost pinched Kris when he saw how Kris was trying hard to hide how dejected he was by looking at him with a faltering small smile.

He can’t believe he was about to do this. it, to hell with everything. “Yah” He abruptly leaned to Kris, tiptoeing a little as he gently placed a fleeting kiss on the latter's forehead. “Fighting~” He said nervously as he quickly exited the bathroom leaving a dumbfounded and lovestruck Kris behind.

 

A super tiny piece of Tao's heart was also left behind. 

 

 

 

   ──❤──❤──❤──

 

 

 

"Tao don't tell me you watched Minho all night again" Baekhyun sighed when he saw Tao looking like he was on cloud nine, smiling  dreamingly. 

Tao furrowed his eyebrows "I'm sorry, Minho who? "