Weird Feelings

My Enemy, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun! Slow down!" Suho screamed at his friend, who was running through the trees in the forest, but Baekhyun didn't listen. He just kept running. For some reason, his adrenaline had been rushing for the past few days. His mind had been going crazy and he had an unusual high amount of energy. It was normal for wolves to have a lot of energy, but this energy running inside him was beyond maximum. 

He jumped over a large boulder and started running up the mountain. The rest of Exo-K followed closely behind, but they were already starting to get tired. You couldn't blame them. They'd been running through the mountains for an hour and a half nonstop. 

"Baekhyun, let's rest for a bit!" Chanyeol pleaded in a loud voice as he was a couple meters away from Baekhyun.

With that said, Baekhyun slowed down his pace until he came to a complete stop. He took deep breaths as he waited for his friends to catch up to where he was resting. 

"What's up with you? You're acting so crazy lately," Sehun said as he bent over his knees to catch his breath. Kai patted the younger one's back as he also tried to get his breathing back to normal. 

"I really don't know!" Baekhyun exclaimed with a laugh. The rest of them give him an odd look as if they thought he was insane. The energetic wolf's laughing died down as he noticed the queer looks from his friends. "What?"

"You are acting very strange," DO answered him.

"Hey guys," Suho called out. "I think I know why he's acting like this."

A wave of why's echoed among them. 

"Remember what happened to me a year ago? A few months before I mated with Yejin?" Suho asked. Yejin was his mate and his best girl friend. "My body was insatiable, and I had so much energy that I ran around the whole town twice and helped with the service work around town for hours."

Baekhyun blinked at their leader. "What are you trying to say?" He slowly asked.

"You're in your mating phase," Suho explained, emphasizing every single word, as he laid his hands on both of Baekhyun's shoulders.

Baekhyun went rigid in an instant. No words would form in his mouth. He just stayed silent.

A hand waved in front of him. "Hello~ Earth to Baekhyun." Kai continued to wave his hand in front of his friend's face, but Baekhyun just wouldn't budge. Sehun nudged Kai out of the way and smacked the back of the dazed guy's head. Baekhyun instantly flinched, then glared at the youngest wolf.

"You did not just smack me," Baekhyun growled. 

Sehun yelped and ran away from Baekhyun. "At least you're back to normal! You were like a statue just a few seconds ago!" he screamed as he ran around the open field they decided to rest in. Being one of the faster wolves and having the insane amount of energy, Baekhyun tackled Sehun to the ground with ease and put him in a headlock. "I liked you better when you were a statue!" Sehun choked out as he scratched at Baekhyun's arms, which were wrapped around his neck. 

"Let him go, Baek," Suho demanded calmly. Baekhyun let Sehun go after giving his neck one last tug. He stood up and brushed the dirt off of his clothing.

Sehun followed suite as he rubbed his sore neck. "Hot-tempered mutt," he muttered. Unfortunately, Baekhyun heard that and lunged forward, causing the younger wolf to cower behind their leader. Suho gave Baekhyun a stern look. That caused him to relax from his offensive stance. Just to get on Baekhyun's nerves even more, Sehun finished his annoying act by sticking his tongue out at the older wolf. 

Just then, a hand came out of nowhere and pulled Sehun by the ear. "Ow, ow, ow. Kai~ Let me go," Sehun whined.

"Stop aggravating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter