TO SEATTLE AGAIN?!

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

"where have you been? and what's with that shirt?" jay bombarded you with questions the moment you sit with him.

"I spilled my food and jonghyun oppa offered me his shirt" you smile.

"I thought something happened to you" he murmured.

Before you can respond, your phone rang. You picked up the call.

"mom?" you answered.

"me? i'm at school.. with jay and jonghyun... why?..... WHAT?!" you shrieked.

Jay looked at you in shocked and mouthed 'what'. You motioned him to go outside with him. When you're in the rooftop, you put the phone on speaker.

"you're on speaker mom" you said.

"oh, okay... Pack your things...You're coming with us" she said.

"What?!" jay asked.

"jay dear... we're worried about you and ___... we decided it'll be best if you come with us since we'll be in Seattle for a few years.... Jonghyun should come too... but i don't know about him, his mom told me she'll call jjong" your mom explained.

Your eyes got teary.

"mom, i've only been here for a week and you want me to move back to seattle? I like it here" you said.

"I know dear and i'm sorry.. but please,i'm worried about you... i know you have Jay but still.. " your mom sighed.

Jay sighed too, knowing there's nothing he nor you can do.

"You can still finish today's school..." your mom said.

"fine" you said before the call ended.

"You okay?" he asked you.

"I hate it! I want to stay in korea oppa.. i... i.... after 8 years abroad,i really want to be in korea... " you cried and he hugs you.

"cmon, let's get you to class,... you have me, ___" he smiled, wiping the tears off your face.

***

"YOU'RE LEAVING!?!" Junhyung shouted at you and Jay.

"Why?" G.Na asked.

Jay explained to them and they sighed.

"why are you leaving together anyway?" G.Na asked.

You and jay got startled.

"Um, our parents are best friends.. so you know.. they want us to move with them.." you explained.

"Oh... Unni, i'm going to miss you" she hugs you.

You don't know whether you should be happy or not.

'I don't have to face G.Na everyday and see her hugging jay.. and Jay can forget her.. right?' you thought but shook it off.

'what am i thinking.... ' you thought as you hug her back.

"Hey, let's go" Jonghyun said as he grab his bag.

"You're going too?" junhyung said.

"yeah. isn't it... first day at school and i'm leaving already" he sighed.

"Take care you guys..." Junhyung said.

Jay walked to G.Na to hug her.

"Be a good girl araso" he smiled.

"Of course!" she pouted.

Jay chuckled and messed up her hair.

"bye!!" you guys said as the three of you walked back home to pack your things.

***

2011/06/24 friday

By Seoulchae