chapter 7

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

"I can't believe we'll be in one class!!!!" you squealed in happiness as you drag two hotties towards your room.

"why did you move here anyway? i thought you went to SM high?" Jay asked.

Jonghyun shrugs, "well, my mom thinks it's too far from home... "

"Who's this?" junhyung asked.

"Jonghyun oppa!" you introduced him to junhyung.

"Unni!" you heard a voice calling you from outside the classroom and you stiffened at her voice.

"n-neh?" you asked.

G.Na walks in and went to greet Jay and Junhyung. She didn't notice Jonghyun's presence until she heard him cough when she hugs Jay.

"Who's this?" she asked.

"You know you're hugging ___'s fi--" you covered Jonghyun's mouth.

"Don't tell her" you whispered before you smiled at them.

"this is Jonghyun. Oppa, this is G.Na and that's jinwoon, right?" you asked and jinwoon nods.

"hey" jonghyun said.

Jay was left shocked at what just happened. When the bell rang, g.na and jinwoon left your class. You took your seat and start to toake out your books.

"You didn't tell her we're engaged" jay whispered.

"You want me? i thought you want to get her" you whispered back.

"Thanks" he smiled at you and bitterly, you smiled back, not noticing jonghyun watching you the whole time.

***

"You love jay" Jonghyun whispered when you were carrying your food tray to the table.

you jumped in surprised and your grip on the tray loosened, making it fell to the floor, staining your shirts.

"what the hell, oppa" you glared at him with red face.

"sorry, i didn't mean to ... cmon, let's get you to the gym. I have some spare shirt for you.. " he smiled sheepishly as he take your hand and went to the gym. [you don't have to wear uniform, so yeah... :)]

***

"It's too big..." you whined as you walked out of the changing room with his shirts and your leggings.

"you still look pretty" jonghyun smiled and you blush again.

'it has jonghyun oppa's smell' you can smell his perfume on the shirt as he take you back to the canteen.

"You know,____" he started as both of you walked to the canteen.

"ne?"

"You don't deserve Jay... no, Jay doesn't deserve you... You deserve someone who'd love you and would do anything to make you happy" he said.

"oh really? no one wants to love me like that unless it's for money" you said.

"there's someone"

"who"

"not gonna tell" he stuck out his tongue and ruffled your hair.

'me' he thought as you giggled and start to talk about other things.

***

2011/06/24 friday

By Seoulchae