Bonding

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

When the party is over, both of your parents called you to the dining room.

"It's good to see both of you hit if off so well" his dad said.

You smiled and bowed at his parents.

"annyeonghaseyo... i'm Lee ___" you smiled.

"I know you already,___... come sit here with us, sweety" his mom said.

Both of you sit next to each other.

"They look good together aren't they?" your mom smile.

"neh?" you asked.

"It's a good thing they're friends already... they'd make a great husband and wife" your dad laughed with his parents.

"HUSBAND AND WIFE?!" you asked with a loud voice.

"sorry" you sheepishly smile when everyone looked at you.

"This is what we've been meaning to tell you dear, you're engaged to Jay" your mom said.

Both of your eyes widened in shock.

"WE'RE ENGAGED?!" you both shouted.

"You're gonna married when you're old enough... but right now, you'll be engaged... " your parents explained how they're close friends and the promise to marry their child.

You sigh and nod, knowing there's no way you can say no to your parent's enthusiasm, and knowing you like him enough to be his fiance.

***

"How can you be so calm? can't you reject it or something?" jay whined when both of your parents left you two alone to 'bond'.

"I can't do anything else, jay... Beside... there's still a long way to marriage, we can be friends..." you said.

"I thought girls don't like it when their love life is arranged by her parents" jay said and you laughed bitterly.

"I don't think i can love someone else. Beside, it's the least i can do to them after what they've given me" you said.

Jay looked at you, confused.

"You really are something" he smiled.

"well, i guess we can get engaged and be friends" he continued and you nod in reply.

***

Few months passed and the two of you grew closer. Both of you just arrived in Korea and went his house, since you'd live there with him. Not that you mind, but the thought that you've grown to love him and he still love another girl hurts you more especially if you see him 24/7. Yes, he told you about G.Na and all the drama in his life.

"Let's go to school!!!" you jump excitedly on his bed.

He groaned and cover himself with a blanket. You pulled the blanket away and pulled his feet.

"Yah! What are you--OWH!" he fell on the floor and you laughed.

"Sorry, oppa. Wake up!" you run outside, trying to escape from him.

Jay chuckled at your childishness and went to the bathroom to shower. By the time he went to the kitchen, you're half done with your breakfast.

"Toast?" you said with a mouth full of food."

Don't talk with your mouth full, pabo" he lightly smacked your head.

***

2011/06/23 thursday

By seoulchae