how you two met [edited]

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

Jay entered his new school and saw the view he's dying to forget. G.Na and his ex-brother, holding hands. Just like what he saw a year back. He looked away and paced into his locker. He blankly stared at his locker until a guy tapped his shoulder.

"JAY!" he shouted and hug his best friend.

"Junhyung?" he smiled and laughed. 

Both of them start to catch up as they walked into their classroom.

 

"Oppa?" G.Na widened her eyes at the sight of Jay talking with her brother.

Jay held his breath for a second before he realized he'd long lost his chance. He smiled and walked towards her, hugging her tightly.

"I miss you!" she squealed.

"hey, hyung" jinwoon greets him.

"hey jinwoon." he smiled.

***

Two years later...

"Do you really have to go?" G.Na cried as she held into jay's sleeve.

"yeah, why can't you stay with us?" junhyung said.

"It'll be for a few months only... dad said he has something for me in seattle... Cmon, we'll still keep in contact okay?" jay said.

"Take care hyung" jinwoon said.

"Take care of my favorite sister here" jay smiled bitterly before he board the plane to seattle.

***

He knew his father is very fond of parties but he never knew he would have to come to the party held just a day after his arrival in Seattle. He's still jet lagged after the long hours of flying. Wearing his tux, he decided to go to the garden to calm his head. He grabs a drink and sit on the white bench, closing his eyes, hoping that G.Na would leave his head soon.

"I heard you just arrived here" a beautiful voice said to her.

He looked up and saw a pretty girl standing in front of him, smiling brightly with her pink cheeks.

"well, hi to you" he chuckled at the girl's enthusiasm.

"Oh yeah, sorry.. hi! mind if i sit here?" you brightly asked.

"yeah sure... I'm jay by the way" he smiled as you sit next to him.

"i know, dad told me... I'm Lee ___" you said.

"what are you doing here? i mean, you don't look like a party pooper.." 

You pouted at him.

"you meanie... Daddy told me to... he said i should meet an important person... who would've thought it was this loner guy who's trying to sleep in the garden" you joked.

Jay laughed with you as both of you start to talk about yourself.

"So you're from korea too?" your eyes widened and he once again chuckled at you.

"yeah, dad told me to come her... for a few months... What about you?" he asked.

"same... i was going to attend my new school in korea when he told me to go back here..." you sighed.

"What school are you going to attend?"

"Seoul High... you?" you asked him and he looked at you in amusement.

"me too! When we're back in korea, i'll introduce you to my bestfriend, junhyung his sister G.Na and his sister's boyfriend, Jinwoon" jay explained you about his friends.

"I don't have any friend.." you looked at the black sky with a sad eyes.

"not even here?" Jay asked in disbelief.

"No one wants to be friend with a girl like me,Jay... When they came, usually it's for the money..." you sighed.

"I'm your friend" he smiled.

You looked at him and smiled back.

"you're my first friend"

***

2011/06/23 thursday

By Seoulchaea