Weird feeling

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

YOUR POV

i don't... i can't separate them can't i..

i can't.. and i shouldn't. If Jay wants to move on then i'll support him.

"what are you doing?" Jonghyun oppa's voice startled me.

He sits next to me and looked at my laptop. His brows furrowed as he read my chat with Hyunah.

"Don't read it." i said and shut the laptop.

And then he looked at me with a weird expression.

"___... what are you doing?" he asked.

"I-.. I just..." i can't make up any words at his gaze.

Then his hand come closer and he caressed my hair softly before he pulled me into a warm hug. I've always like his hug for no reason. I feel like I'm safe when i'm with him and i won't suffer.

"don't do it... Don't do anything stupid ___..." he whispered and i just nod.

"promise?" he asked and i smiled at him.

"i promise oppa..." i said and he kissed me, sending me butterflies to my stomach.

God, since when i feel like this towards him... i thought he was like my brother..

This weird feeling....i never even have this kind of feeling with jay oppa...

END

 

Jonghyun smiled at you as both of you lied on the bed.

"____, how's moving on?" he asked.

"I'm having progress... maybe i'll move on soon though oppa cause i get a help..." you said.

"help? from who?"

"Someone... he... he's the one that made me feel safe...." you smiled as faint pink rose up your cheek.

Jonghyun looked at you, wondering if you met a new guy.

"who is it?" he asked, this time you looked at him and smile.

"waeyo oppa? jealous?" you joked and he blushed.

"N-no..." he said but you giggled.

"you don't have to be jealous oppa..." you said and paused.

He looked at your glowing expression as you stared at the ceiling.

"Why is that?" he asked. 'is it me?' he hopefully thought.

And God must've love him cause the next thing you said sweep him off his feet.

"because he's you oppa" you said as you blushed more, not daring to look at his face.

'am I making the right choice for feeling like this? why does my heart flutter like this.... I never feel like this when i'm with Jay oppa..' you thought.

And both of you spent the night in a peaceful silence while holding each other's hands.

***

2011/07/06 wednesday

By Seoulchae