chat Part 1

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

 

YOUR POV

I stared at my laptop, reading the information i found about Kikwang from a friend of mine that used to go to his school. So far, there's not a single information that interest me.. Cmon, my bff hyunah.... give me something that can help me... I stare at the chat window and saw her name flashed.


Hyunah said: what else do you want to know about kikwang?

______ said: Everything. tell me everything about him.

Hyunah said: -.-" why are you so interested in him all of a sudden?

Hyunah said: anywaaay... he's the popular kid in our school. Girls drool at the sight of him...

Hyunah said: He's just like your friends in your school, ___... a kingka ..

______ said: annddd???

Hyunah said: He had a girlfriend named Hyosung.. pretty but B**chy girl if i can say...

Hyunah said: dumped him for a nerd-geeky guy... He was pretty devastated at that time...

Hyunah said: but i heard he has a girlfriend already.... You friend's sister if i'm not wrong.. G.Na?

______ said: Yet... they looked like they're gonna be together though...

Hyunah said: ____, what are you going to do?

 

I sighed. What am i going to do? Am i going to use Hyosung?

 

***

2011/07/05 tuesday

By Seoulchae