Change of plans??

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

Jay let himself fall on his knees the moment he closed his bedroom door. Leaning on the door he lowered his head and cover his face with his hands.

"why does it hurt this bad?" he asked to himself as tears kept falling down.

"Oppa?" he heard your sweet voice calling him from the outside.

He wiped his tears and looked into the mirror to make sure he looks okay before he opens the door. You stood there, smiling at him but then you frowned when you looked at him.

"You've been crying." you stated and Jay looked away.

You let yourself in and followed him to the small couch.

"so, wanna talk about it?" You asked him.

He takes a deep breath before he began telling you the story.

"Do you want to move on?" you asked and he nods but you can see in his eyes he thinks otherwise.

you sighed and leaned on the sofa.

"Oppa... if...if you didn't want to move on, maybe you shouldn't.... Maybe if you try hard enough she'll looked at you..." you said.

He looked at you.

"Why are you saying this?" he asked and you shrug.

"well, last night i told you about moving on and apparently it kinda work for me.. I feel better and i think.. i THINK i might fall for a new guy but... but you, oppa... I don't know if it's gonna work on you... the whole moving on thing.." you said.

"I don't know... I don't know,____... Kikwang.. she has kikwang now.." Jay said.

"Kikwang?" you tilted your head.

"You know, the guy that fill in my spot the moment Jinwoon left..." Jay said.

"Maybe you can replace him too oppa... Just... Just try?" you asked and he smiled.

His arms moved and pulled you into his embrace.

"yeah, i'll try.. Thanks...." he said.

"No problem, fiance." you joked and he chuckled.

'i'll help you oppa... If you really loves G.Na, i'll help you get her.. even if it means i'll have to be a B**ch...' you bitterly thought as you left his room.

***

2011/07/05 Tuesday

By Seoulchae