admit defeat

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

Jay walked down the street and when he saw a familiar figurea not far from him, his lips curved into a smile. He walks faster and waved his hand at him. But his smile soon disappear when he noticed the dark expression in his best friend's face.

"What's wrong?" he asked Junhyung.

"Jinwoon..." Junhyung said, his voice expressed how tired he is.

"What about him?" Jay asked again.

"He got into an accident, Jay.. I- we don't think he survived.. we can't find his body...G.Na... she's a total mess..." Junhyung explained and Jay's heart sank.

'jinwoon's dead?' the thought kept replaying in his head and unknowingly, tears fell down his cheeks.

His mind wanders to G.Na, how he should come and comfort her. Blinded by his love for the girl, for a split second he's glad Jinwoon's gone and he even wished kikwang would be gone as well.

"Where's she?" Jay asked.

"At the apartment... wanna come?" Junhyung asked and Jay nods.

***

"G.Na..." Jay called the lifeless girl sitting by the window.

She turned his head around and Jay had to hold his gasp seeing her swollen and tired eyes, her pale face, her cracked lips due to crying.

"Oppa...." She managed to squeaked and tried to stand up but failed.

She frowned and stand back up slowly and walked to him with the saddest smile he has ever saw.

"Oppa..." was the only word that came out of as she look for his warm embrace.

Jay wrapped his arms around her frail body and hugs her tightly, kissing the top of his head.

"Hey little girl..." he whispered, clearly hearing the soft sobs coming out of .

"I killed him.. i killed him..." she whispered but Jay shook his head.

"It was an accident g.na.... i'm here now,your oppa's here... " he said, looking at her red eyes.

He took her to the couch and G.Na keeps hugging him for half an hour before she fell asleep. Jay brushed her hair with his fingers and smiled at her. But the sweet moment ended when he noticed someone is glaring at him. He looked up and he saw Kikwang. He can feel his jaw clenched tight as he glared back at him. But a second later he broke the glare, coming to reality that G.Na sees him as her brother.

"Hey" jay managed to say to him.

He heard Junhyung's soft chuckles and he broke into a smile.

"I'm practically her brother, dude. No need to be jealous." Jay said, faking a smile at Kikwang.

Kikwang blushed and shook his head.

"No!  I mean.." he stuttered and Jay laughed, admitting his defeat.

"You ARE the right guy for her. Take care of her. I'll go home now.." Jay said and pat his shoulder before he left.

***

I'M BAAACKK!!!!
sorry for not updatin the whole weeekkkk TT^TT

but here it is!
I'll update more and more today!!!!!!!!!!

comment and subscribe! :D

thanks

-Seoulchae-

 

2011/07/05 Tuesday

By Seoulchae