brotherly talk

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

"Good morning!" you greet the two boys who descend the stairs with sleepy eyes.

"What are you cooking?" Jay asked.

"eggs, bacons, the usual... " you said as you put the food on the table.

"What are you going to do today?" Jay asked again while Jonghyun still munching his food with his eyes half closed.

"i'm going to visit my brother today...ah, jonghyun oppa, he said he wants to see you too..." you said.

"me?" he asked and you nod.

"What's his job?" Jonghyun asked.

"he does bit of this and that... he's into ballet the last time i talked to him..." you sad.

"Ballet?"

"He's not gay, if you're wondering... he's a good dancer and he has a good body..." you looked at jonghyun.

"Oh, what's his name?"

"Lee Joon. Lee Chang Sun to be exact but just call him Joon." you smiled.

"What about jay?" jonghyun asked.

"You want to come?" you asked jay and he shook his head.

"I have to meet Junhyung today.. He said something happened.." he answered.

***

"OPPPPPAAAA~!!!!" you shrieked as you jumped into his muscular arms.

He hugs you tightly and laughed before he kissed your cheek.

"I missed you" he said and you smiled.

"i missed you too!!! Oppa, this is Jonghyun oppa!" you introduced each other.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Jonghyun bowed as Joon's rich laughter echoed.

"No need to be so formal... ___ said we're around the same age... Just call me hyung" he said.

"I'm going to go and greet the other oppa first okay. you guys hang out first" you said and left to meet the other oppa.

"I'm glad she found a good future husband like you." he started and jonghyun shook his head frantically.

"I'm not engaged to her." he said, his shoulder deflated a bit.

"You're not her fiance? i thought.... i mean, the way you look at each other... i thought you guys love each other..." joon said in disbelief.

"I do love her, hyung. But she's not my fiance..."

"Who's her fiance then?" Joon asked.

"Jay Park." Jonghyun said.

"Jay park as in Park Jae Bum?" Joon repeated and when he saw Jonghyun's head nodding, he let out a heavy sigh.

"wae,hyung?" he asked.

"I can't believe they met again..." Joon chuckled.

"what do you mean?"

"How close are you with ___?" he asked jonghyun.

Jonghyun knows what he's talking about and he told Joon how you told him about the adoption.

"I see... ___ and Jay park used to be the best of friends there."

"How do you know?" Jonghyun furrowed his brows.

"My parents would told me to visit the orphanage every week when i was little to monitored the kids, so when they come i can pick my sister... I'd saw her and Jay Park together 24/7... believe me... by 24/7 i mean it literally.. they eat, sleep and play together... But then, Jay was adopted by some family and boy is ____ become a total mess afterwards... That's why i told my parents to adopt her... I want to make her happy... replacing Jay's existence and after years, i think she finally forgot about her childhood friend..." Joon explained.

"Hyung, do you think they were meant together?" jonghyun asked Joon.

"i don't know, Jonghyun... Love is not something you can predict easily." joon smiled.

"I just hope for the best... i'll support her decision, whether she picks you or Jay." he continued.

***

2011/06/27 monday

By Seoulchae