chapter 12

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

After you woke up, you took a shower before you walked out of your room. You saw Jonghyun and Jay with their serious expression. Not wanting to disturb them, you walked to the kitchen. You were going to drink the juice when you heard their conversation. It's not very clear though since you're far from the living room.

"do you think i should get back to korea? i mean, to get her... you know"  You gasped at Jay's question.

You didn't hear jonghyun answer due to the shock. and the last question really hits you.

"do you think i should break off the engagement?" 

You cover your mouth as you peeked at them. you saw Jonghyun's expression. he looks.. mad and sad at the same time. Jay's expression is the one that catch your attention the most. He's a mess. He looks sad and anyone could tell that by the look in his eyes.

You walk back to the kitchen and leaned on the wall, sighing.

"We're gonna go back to korea for her?" you whispered.

***

You pretend you didn't hear a thing and walked into the living room, with a glass of juice in your hand.

"morning!"  you cheerfully said.

"hey, sit here" Jonghyun told you to sit next to you.

"How's your hangover?" you teased and Jay groaned.

"I shouldn't have drunk last night... " he whined.

"Your fault, pabo~ What's for breakfast?" you asked.

"Sandwich!!" Jonghyun take the sandwich and handed it to you and Jay.

***

"___" he called you.

"Hm?" you said, chewing on your sandwich.

"Do you think i should go back to korea for her?" he asked, making you choke on the sandwich.

Jonghyun hurriedly pats your back and gave you some water.

"sorry, i didn't mean to shock you" jay said.

"you want to go back?" you asked and he nods after hesitating for a bit.

"And what's your plan?" You asked.

"well.. i .. you know... i'm gonna be there for her. this time, i won't hesitate to confess" he said.

You bit your lips and from the corner of your eyes, you can see Jonghyun's worried expression.

"Maybe we should go back. what do you think Jonghyun oppa?" you asked.

"yeah, sure" he smiled at you.

"Thanks... for supporting me.." he said.

"But ___, what about our engagement?" Jay asked again.

"Let's talk about that later, okay. Right now, G.Na is your priority." you smiled bitterly.

You can feel jonghyun's hand over yours, telling you it'll be okay.

'maybe i will' you thought.

***

2011/06/24 friday

By Seoulchae

 

won't be updating tomorrow ><

so here's another chap!!
 

 

ANYWAAAAY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIN!!!
It's June 25th in korea alrdy