Chapter 11

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

Jonghyun's hand wrapped around your waist as he take you to your room. He tucked you in and sit at the edge of the bed.

"You look so tired oppa... go to sleep" you said.

he brushed your hair with his fingers, making you smile faintly.

"You go to sleep first... " he gently said.

"Promise me you'll slee when i fell asleep? I don't want you to get sick" you said, sticking out your pinky.

he chuckled and nods.

"Now close your eyes" he said, leaning on the bed.

You smiled and close your eyes. Few minutes later, you're gone to the dreamland. Jonghyun smiled at you and gently traced his fingers along your cheeks. 

"You don't know how much i love you ___" he whispered as he leaned in to kiss your forehead. 

He looked at you who didn't budge, hesitating. 

"just this once." he said to himself before he leaned in again to kiss your pink lips.

***

Your eyes fluttered open and you found yourself sitting on swing. You're wearing a white dress. You looked around and see nothing but grass and trees. then suddenly you felt someone hugging you from the back. 

"Oppa?" you called out, and turned your head, trying to see who he is but can't.

You can see his smile and you smile back. You get up from the swing and hug him back.

He gently kiss your forehead, sending shivers to your body.

"You don't know how much i love you ___" he whispered in your ears.

You tilted your head, not knowing who the guy is. The only thing you know is the familiar feeling whenever you're with him.

"just this once" you heard him whispered before he leaned in to kiss your lips.

You were surprised but then you smile and close your eyes, enjoying the kiss.

***

Jonghyun walked out of your room with a flushed face and cover his mouth. 

"what have i done?" he whispered to himself but then he smiled.

"Her lips are so soft...." he thought before he went back to his own apartment.

***

Jay woke up the following morning with a massive hangover. He groaned and walked to the bathroom to wash up. As he washes his face, he looked at the mirror, just to see his reflection. His eyes are slightly swollen and he's a mess. He sighed, remembering what his best friend told him on the phone.

15 minutes later he walked out of the bathroom and notice you're still asleep. He tiptoed to your room and entered the room. He looked at you angelic sleeping face and unconsciously, smile appeared on his face as he brushed your bangs away from your face.

"ngh...." you mumbled and turned away.

He chuckled and decided to let you sleep for few more hours. He walked out of your room and grab a glass of water and went to the living room to watch some tv shows. His phone rang when he let himself fall to the couch. Looking at the caller id, he sighed and pick up the call.

"You know the password, just get in" he said, replied with a chuckle before he end the call.

Minute later, Jonghyun strides in with a bag of sandwiches in his hand. He puts it on the table and looked around.

"___?" he asked Jay.

"Still sleeping" Jay shrugged.

Jonghyun smiles and take a seat on the couch to watch the TV.

"I heard about what happened." he said.

Jay sighed and he looked at his best friend.

"do you think i should get back to korea? i mean, to get her... you know" he trailed off.

Jonghyun's eyes widen in disbelief.

"You're engaged, for God's sake! Even if you want to be with g.na, you should broke off the engagement before you make a move." jonghyun said.

"do you think i should break off the engagement?" Jay mumbled.

This time, jonghyun didn't answer him, afraid what he said might hurt you.

***

2011/06/24 friday

By Seoulchae