Jay's only friend and new family

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

A couple walked inside the orphanage with a little boy holding his mom's hand. They put on their best smile as their eyes wandered around the room full of kids. Their eyes finally stopped at a seven years old boy who's sitting with a six years old girl. The woman talked to her husband and her son before they went to the caretaker to proceed.

"You want to adopt Park Jae Bum?" the caretaker asked.

"Is something wrong?" the woman asked.

"No, mrs.Jung. It's just that, i'm glad he got adopted... no one wants to adopt that boy..." she smiled.

 

"Oppa~ let's play house!!" the six years old girl tugged his sleeve.

Jay looked at her and nod as he take her hand in his and walked out the room, ignoring the stares of the couple.

"Park Jae Bum?" the caretaker looked around the room trying to find the boy, and she sighed.

"I'm sorry mrs.Jung.. he's missing again" she bowed but mrs.jung smiled.

"He went that way" she pointed and the caretaker bowed at her again before she went out to find jay.

 

Jay helped her climb the tree house. Once she's up there, she squealed in happiness as she took out the kitchen set and start the role play.

"oppa, you're my yeobo!" she said.

"ah geurae? okay!! yeobo! What's for lunch?" Jay starts his role as the husband.

"Hum.... what do you want yeobo? kimbap? Kimchi jjigae?" she asked.

"Kimbap!" Jay said and went to her to kiss her pink cheek.

she giggled and kissed his cheek back.

"araso!" she said and start to 'cook'.

she's having a good time with Jay until the caretaker came.

"JAEBUM!! Come down!" she shouted.

she sighed and pouted, not wanting to go down but jay offered his hand and smile.

"let's go down" he said.

 

"This will be your new parents, jaebum-ah... and this is your dongsaeng, jinwoon" the caretaker said as she watched him at the side.

"What? I'm going away?" jay asked and when the caretaker nods, he shook his head and went to her to hold her hand.

"I won't go if she didn't go!" he throws a tantrum.

"oppa is going? You're taking oppa away?" her eyes started to get teary.

"I'm sorry mr.jung, mrs.jung, It's just that she's his only friend... "the caretaker smiled as she tried to separate him from the little girl.

"you're going to have your own room and your own toys." she persuaded but jay shook his head furiously, he even starts to cry.

"I want her to come!" he shouted and struggled to get out of her grip but failed.

She carried Jay to the car, leaving the girl chasing them.

"Oppa!" she cried.

Jay kissed her cheek again before the caretaker take her away and the car drove off.

"Hello, jae bum! I'm your new mother and this is your daddy! this is jinwoon!" the woman smiled at him.

Jay hesitantly looked at her but then managed to formed a small smile.

"annyeong" he said.

"Hyung!" jinwoon smiled.

'maybe this is not that bad after all' jay thought.

***

2011/06/22 wednesday

By Seoulchae