Just Feel.

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! As promised, I'm back :) Thank you for the gazillion comments. If you're still wondering, my name is kyuhyunwifey. :) I noticed that a lot of people were confused why a random person would comment on their comment. That's just me commenting to your nice comments for the chap. #commentception. Anyway, I'm still using BTS's I Need You Slow Jam Ver. as bg music :)

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

When Baekhyun randomly appeared in front of me, I had to swallow every inch of shame I had in my body and asked the magical question,

"Can you be with me tonight?"

My own boldness shocked me, but what caused me to gasp was Baekhyun's immediate reply.

"Yes."

Strong, firm, and certain. 

Just like Baekhyun himself.

I wish somebody told me how Baekhyun managed to make me feel secure when we're not even in a committed relationship.

I wish somebody told me why Baekhyun caressed my face when he looked at my bangs.

I wish I knew how to confess.

I knew that Chanyeol set us up tonight, and I secretly wished that Baekhyun enjoyed my presence.

But my tears wouldn't leave me. I thought of my family in the province, and it hurt like fire when I imagined the sweet potatoes they've been roasting everyday.

The man in front of me tightened his mask to cover himself from any sasaeng fan lurking around. As he scanned the whole park, he kept his left hand fastened on my right, as if his arm was commanding me to stay still.

"What is it that you want me to do tonight?" He whispered in my ear.

Was it the cold or his hot breath that made me shiver? 

Slowly, I looked at Baekhyun's handsome and well proportioned face. I had a myriad of words to say, but I could not seem to grasp what I wanted to convey right then and there. Why can love shut me up when I have one of the loudest mouths in town?

"Don't think. Feel." Baekhyun ordered and clutched my shoulders. This time, with both arms...

And then I became a crying mess again. I missed my mother and brother. I hated betraying Baekhyun.

"Sssshhh." I heard Baekhyun breathe, and just then, he my cheeks again with this perfect fingers.

"Let's go somewhere else." Baekhyun told me, and I did nothing but consent to him.

After sharing an awfully quiet taxi cab ride with him, I was bewildered to find myself inside EXO's dorm. 

"It's fine. I texted Suho hyung and asked if I could bring you here. He's cool with it." Baekhyun advanced, reading my thoughts.

Baekhyun took the time to remove his black face mask and tidy the living room. I felt like a princess visiting a foreign land, and the feeling was unexpected, albeit, exciting.

"But where's the rest of the boys?" I croaked shyly as I wiped my moistened cheeks. Baekhyun stole a glance at me and put his hands in his pockets.

"I asked Chanyeol to take them out to go drinking." Baekhyun earnestly replied and gestured me to sit comfortably on the red couch.

Settling uncomfortably on the cozy red seat, I asked Baekhyun again. "Why would you do that?"

Baekhyun let out a ualized chuckle and his lips. "Figured out that you needed some peace and quiet tonight. Don't worry about it. Suho hyung's birthday is nearing, so think of it as an early birthday party for leadernim. As for me, I'm staying here, with you, in this dorm, tonight." 

The way he chopped the sentences halfway had ual thoughts clinging unto my skin even if I wasn't supposed to be thinking about love making.

"Why were you crying?" Baekhyun asked again and stood in front of me. When I glanced up at him, his pants greeted me. I blushed but looked away instantly.

I told Baekhyun about my mother and brother living in Gyeongsang, and he listened to every word that feel from my mouth. His usual habit of looking at my lips made me conscious of my appearance. I was starting to think that my chapped lips looked disgusting.

"You shouldn't cry about such thing, Seul Min. Just don't. And don't even think of yourself as useless even if you're clumsy as fck. You always drop your pen, you always spill the coffee at work, and you wear the lightest clothes at three degrees Celsius." Baekhyun worded and stood up from the couch.

I was astonished at Baekhyun's words. Sure, he chose to keep teasing me, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter