Intimate

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's me again! Tomorrow is back to school for me. Boohoo!!! But I'm back sooner than expected. Pardon me for not replying much. I haven't read all the comments for C32 yet, but I promise to read it right after writing this chappie. Thanks again guys, from the bottom of my heart. Wish me luck on my second term :))) Thanks to Yeonnie for the poster! AND IT'S A LONG CHAPTER WITH YOUR SHIP going places? HAHA ENJOY.

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQxBZVBCqfI   Love's Way-SHINee

For once, I just wanted someone to catch me at my lowest. It had been such an awfully long time ever since I felt my heart breaking. I had to forget about Jae Hyung for a night and deal with him the next day.

Standing in front of Baekhyun, my body tensed and ached at the frigid burr of the wind. I wanted more than a mere piece of clothing to keep me safe and warm.

Hence,

"Hold me tight." I said softly, almost inaudible.

Before even putting a period on my sentence, Baekhyun had immediately pulled me to close to his chest.

No, not pull.

But bury.

Baekhyun's arms securely tightened around my body while my head rested meekly on his hard chest. I cherished the feeling of his chin resting on top of my head, and I did not feel a single guilt for being in the arms of another guy.

I closed my eyes in the darkness and inhaled the sweet, aromatic scent of ground vanilla from Baekhyun. I was supposed to be emotional, but I ended up sniffing Baekhyun's delicious vanilla ice cream scent. 

"I didn't know that you were a dog in your past life." Baekhyun casually commented, with his arms still wrapped around me, tightening minute by minute.

"I didn't know that you were once a vanilla bean in your past life." I mumbled and continued to dig my head further against his chest. I heard him chuckle softly.

And there was silence.

Baekhyun started humming "My Turn to Cry", and that's where I lost it. The sobs turned into ugly crying. 

"Why did Jae Hyung have to cancel our date? Why did Jae Hyung date another girl tonight? It was supposed to be me! Why was I born plain? Ugh. This is all my fault. Despite wearing y clothes, Jae Hyung got bored. Baekhyun, no other guy would love me. This is hopeless. I might as well turn to being lesbian." I admitted.

"Well, apparently, Jae Hyung doesn't like dogs who sniff people. And lesbian Seul Min? No girl would want to make out with a dog." Baekhyun teased, obviously trying to lighten up the mood.

More tears fell, and when I looked up, I knew that all the heavy makeup unpleasanltly melted on my face. Ronald McDonald, anyone? 

"And you were a clown in your past life too." He remarked. I had to laugh. He was being his usual annoying self, but actually, I didn't mind.

My smile disappeared when I noticed that his left cheek was bleeding from a cut.

"You idiot! Your cheek is bleeding!!!!" I yelled while letting go of his hold. Baekhyun side-eyed me and laughed.

"Chill! It's just a cut. Your high heels scraped my cheek when you threw them. Hahahahaha. You clumsy fool." Baekhyun told me and soothed his cheek.

I scratched my head. "Aish. Let's get some band aid from the staff room." 

"Nah. I'm good. It's late. Isn't your mom looking for you?" Baekhyun questioned. I had to let out a bittersweet smile.

"You'll never believe this, but I was supposed to introduce Jae Hyung to my mother tonight. I even cooked because I thought that it'd be sweet, but boom. He canceled. If my brother were around, he would have crushed Jae Hyung into pieces. Good thing Seo Jun oppa is out of town." I mentioned to Baekhyun who was intently looking at my eyes.

No one, not even my ex-boyfriend, had looked at me with such intensity. I felt my face heating up, but Baekhyun's reply successfully managed to distract me.

"Did you just mention that you cooked tonight? And that your brother is out of the town?" Baekhyun repeated.

I furrowed my brows and smiled cheekily. "Yes I did mention. Why?"

"Well, I haven't eaten. I cordially invite myself." Baekhyun answered with a huge huge smile on his handsome face.

I thought about it for a minute and felt ashamed of what Baekhyun might think of our small, almost-empty apartment,

but fck social class.

"Be careful of my mom, though. She likes your group, especially Kyungsoo. So prepare yourself. Mom would probably shower you with compliments." I warned Baekhyun.

"I apologize too. Your mom might fall in love with me, so prepare yourself as well." Baekhyun once again bragged. I scoffed.

I gathered my fallen heels and jewelry and wore them back because my bag was too bulky already, and as I started to walk towards the taxi stop, I suddenly tripped on my own feet. My face fell flat on the wall, and I froze in total shock.

The idiot by the name of Byun Baekhyun began to hysterically laugh. I'd be offended, but it was a hilarious sight, to be honest. I hated my stupidity but loved it for making me laugh.

"That was embarassing, but yeah. I told you, I was born clumsy." I said then looked at Baekhyun's lips unconsciously. My stomach felt ropes tightening when I stared at his cupid's bow. Baekhyun's laugh muted down when he looked back at me.

"Hey, you're bleeding." He called out and walked towards me. I still couldn't move on from my walking fail, so I kept on laughing.

"Now we're both injured potatoes." I worded and proceeded to walk. I didn't get any response from Baekhyun. He stood motionless while I walked ahead of him. Oh boy, I think I have become a boiled spinach. I could feel my legs weakening. Heck, who cares? Who can laugh at her own stupidity and walk in high heels? Me. 

Just then, I felt my whole body being scooped by equally sturdy arms. 

Baekhyun had carried me bridal style.

I wanted to scream and tell him to put me down, but something stronger beneath me had stopped me from doing so.

My heart raced when our noses touched. He was still wearing his grey contact lenses, and it looked ho hm DIVINEEEEEEEE. 

Sorry, I just had to spell it out that way because I thought that a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter