Hold Me Tight

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's up guys? :D Thanks for the cray cray comments! Poster by the fab Graysome! Thank you so mats!!! I have prepared a background music for later, but if you want to load the song in advance, it's Hold Me Tight by Loco and Crush. Weeeee~

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

Baekhyun's words echoed and drummed violently against my ear. I knew that he would insult me when he finds out that Jae Hyung and I are dating.

In this lifetime, it's impossible for me to count the times that I've been called plain, or even worse, ugly. I have accepted the fact that I'm a woman of zero appeal. Hohoho. Sometimes, I laugh at myself for having a really limited wardrobe.#poorgirlinfirstworldproblems 

It's so darn fortunate that I had my period, and my emotions have taken control over me during EXO's Victory Party. I wasn't born a crybaby, but when my monthly visitor comes for a visit, sure I like to PMS.

And then bam, The Byun Baekhyun flatly mentioned to me that I didn't deserve Jae Hyung. Cue in emotions.

I started to ugly sob right after I turned my back from Baekhyun. Get it together, girlie. 

"Hey..." Baekhyun whispered. Please call me crazy, but even a short syllable from Baekhyun sounded rough and hot and warm and all sorts of heavenly. I guess estrogen really does shoot high during periods.

I faced Baekhyun once again and was startled to see his face so close to me. He clutched both the sides of my shoulders and stared at me carefully.

"Please. Don't say a word about me being too plain for Jae Hyung. Just sshhh hush, Byun Baekhyun.I've heard it several times already. It really hurts. I usually don't cry, but tonight, I have PMS, so pardon the extreme emotions. I know you think that I don't deserve Jae Hyung, but I have faith in myself. I look like a dumpling sometimes, no, most of the time, but I'm pretty sure I must have saved a nation in my past life to deserve Jae Hyung." I confidently answered as I faked my smile. 

Baekhyun was about to say something, but when he noticed that Jae Hyung was heading to our direction, Baekhyun immediately released his grip from my shoulders and acted casually.

"Anything wrong, fellas?" Jae Hyung inquired the two of us. I shook my head and wiped the remaining tears away. Jae Hyung took notice of my teary eyes.

"What's wrong?" Jae Hyung asked me and my cheek delicately, leaving for Baekhyun to see how sweet Jae Hyung was.

"It's really cold. My eyes like to water when the temperature is low hehehe. I saw Baekhyun raise his eyebrows as Jae Hyung carefully took off his navy blue blazer and wrapped it around me. The atmosphere between Jae Hyung and Baekhyun suddenly became cold as well. I didn't know why.

"Baekhyun-ssi, it was nice meeting you. but we better get going. Congratulations again, and goodluck on the last leg of The Lost Planet." I greeted.

"Thanks. My pleasure to meet you, Seul Min-ssi. And Jae Hyung, thanks for coming tonight. I appreciate it." Baekhyun uttered and shook Jae Hyung's hands.

Before departing the party, I took one last glance at Byun Baekhyun, and

he was also looking at me.

Later that night, I couldn't sleep.I tossed and my creaking bed. 

"You don't deserve him."

Those four words from Baekhyun still hurt, but I have accepted that blunt personality of his. It hurt because Baekhyun was the one who said it.

WHOA WAIT A MINUTE SEUL MIN. SO WHAT IF BAEKHYUN SAID IT? OMFG. This cannot be real. No, it is real. You have a very strong physical attraction towards Baekhyun, and you like to stare at his hair, his fingers, his shoulders. Heck, you even like to smell him. 

But that's it. What you have for Baekhyun stops at attraction. Mere attraction. And then there's Jae Hyung who's sweet, gentle, handsome, charismatic, chick magnet. Ugh. He says he's fine with me dating other guys too, because after all, openly dating plz.To be really honest, no other guy would want to date me.

I closed my eyes for a brief second and images of Jae Hyung dancing with modelesque girls corrupted my thinking. The thought of y, glamorous girl wearing nice clothes made me feel jealous for the first time. I badly wanted Jae Hyung to tell me that he likes me the way I like him, and if changing my image would be the key to his heart, I would.

So I decided to step up my game.

If guys want y ty, then I'll bring it on. I'm gonna make Jae Hyung fall for me, and I'm going to show Baekhyun that I, Kim Seul Min, deserve Jae Hyung.

For the first time in forever, I felt like a genius. I started to wear makeup and even copied HyunA's makeup for her RED comeback, wore skin tight clothes and sky high heels without wearing jackets in the cold Seoul weather. 

Jae Hyung has been treating me like a queen ever since I changed my image. Okay, most of the time, I froze like green peas because I refused to wear any jackets in 10 degree temperature, but it was worth it. Jae Hyung called me every night before going to sleep, drove me home every other day and told me that he's considering to date me exclusively. It had been like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter