Body and Soul

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hey guys! How's your weekend going? I've started my birthday week and decided to update! I have a few more midterms coming up so I'm apologizing in advance for the slow updates. But thank you guys for basically, everything. You guys are the nicest people I've met, albeit online. Looking forward to your tweets!] ALSO PLEASE CLICK THE HYPERLINKS <3 

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

"Baekhyun does not have feelings for me. I'm sure of it." I told my brother when we got home. 

Seo Jun oppa studied my movements and laughed to himself. "I guess women don't know about guy instincts." 

"Guy instincts my ." I remarked, hoping to change the topic. I did not want to reveal to my brother that my ex-boyfriend is paying me to seduce Baekhyun into committing more to EXO. 

I swiftly cleaned all the dishes and prepared tea for Seo Jun oppa. 

"You know, something tells me you're hiding something from me." My brother suddenly remarked, causing me to drop the plastic pitcher with hot water.

I turned to face him. "Okay. But please don't tell mom." I got an earnest nod from Seo Jun oppa.

As he sipped the covenience-store tea, I explained my situation.

"You see, Baekhyun has not been participative in EXO for the past month, and Chanyeol's bothered by it since Baek is his best friend. Well, to cut the story short, I, uhmm, he, uh, Chanyeol's paying me to lure Baekhyun into EXO again." I said, fidgeting with my black hair scrunchie that was impatiently resting around my wrists. 

Seo Jun oppa looked at me for ten whole seconds without saying a word. "If you're thinking that I'm using my body to lure Baekhyun, then you're wrong." I defended. He finally broke the silence with a laugh.

"You are in deep sht, sis. First of all, I hate Chanyeol for breaking your heart. What the hell is wrong with you, Min?! Why did you agree? Okay I admit I was missing in action for the past month, so I couldn't send my salary. My ex girlfriend got all my money, okay forget that female dog, going back. UGH! Yahhh! Kim Seul Min, I don't like you playing those kinda games. I might not like that Baekhyun fella but nobody gave you the right to betray him! That guy has feelings for you, and you will crush him if he finds out that his own bestfriend paid you to lure him into that gay boy group! If Baekhyun discovers that Chanyeol is your ex, you are dead meat! And as for you, young lady, if you fall for Baekhyun, don't come asking me to fix your mess! You cray girl!" My brother shouted, almost panicking and venting. 

I looked down. "You're right. I should probably resign, but I swear, Baekhyun does not like me, and Chanyeol is no longer a wimp, no longer a kid." I argued. 

"Look, I'm giving you two weeks to clear your mess there in SM. I want you to stay out of trouble, and with mom being sickly so often, I don't want the two of us to be a burden. Don't worry about the job you'll lose. I know a few friends who can hire you. For now, listen to me and get out of trouble. Is that clear, Min?" My brother requested and pat my back. 

I sighed a heavy sigh. "I understand. Two weeks it is." 

I had thought about resigning the other night, and it seemed like the best idea. Although my pay from SM and Chanyeol gave me a boost, I guess I had to let go. I tried my best not to sing Let it Go when I thought of that. 

The next morning was usual, except that I discreetly handed in my two weeks notice to the HR department. I'd bid my farewell to EXO next week, after promotions. With the news of Kris leaving EXO, I did not want to add insult to the injury.

But I needed to talk to the mastermind, Chanyeol.

Luckily, I saw him practicing his drums solo for the concert. "Hey, I'd like to have a word with you." I said, peeking from the hallway.

"Let me guess- you and Baekhyun are together now since you guys ran away from Baekbeom's wedding, and you're upset about the scandal with Taeyeon sunbae. Dude, relax, it's fake." Chanyeol assumed.

Closing the door behind us, I rolled my eyes at Chanyeol. "Dude, YOU need to relax. Listen to me first." 

"So what's up?" Chanyeol asked, getting up from his seat and keeping the drumset orderly. 

"First things first, yes I know that the Taeyeon dating scandal is fake. It's for promotions-sake. I know. Second, Baekhyun and I are not together. He just dragged me away from the sasaeng fans from Baekbeom oppa's wedding, and third, I am resigning. Effective two weeks from now." I managed to say. I heard the drum sticks falling. Chanyeol had dropped the drum sticks out of shock.

"Okay, I just dropped the drum sticks to the ground for a more dramatic effect. Uh, I've seen this coming. I saw your brother last night, and thankfully,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter