Stay with Me?

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

updating sooner than expected~ anyway, background music for tonight is Stay with Me-Taeyang ft. GD. Thank you guys so much for tweeting #seulhyun and commenting. /throws confetti. Thanks so much for the poster <3 LONG CHAPTER AHEAD.

------

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

"Run away with me, Seul Min." 

I had no time to reply to what Baekhyun just said. Still embarassed for being late, I was reluctant to join, but Baekhyun's hand had successfully grabbed mine. 

The sea of fans and security guards almost drowned me, yet I managed to get through them. I found myself in a secret exit gate, still holding hands with Baekhyun. 

Realizing that our hands were still tightly clasped, Baekhyun let go easily. I was embarassed.

Usually, when a handsome guy holds the hand of a girl, it will be romantic with the perfect background music, but with me, I got humiliated because my hands were sweaty and sticky. Much grace. Such Disgusting.

It was all good; at least Baekhyun isn't my type, and I am not his. There was no need to die in embarassment.

Baekhyun was panting as he leaned against the wall and sighed. I had the irresistible urge to look at his throat and mouth half open. It's as if he was filming an energy drink commercial.

Studying the light grey suit he was wearing, I comprehended that indeed, I was underdressed in a boring white collared dress and flats I bought three years ago. I shivered at my awkward appearance. The only jewelry I wore was the silver "Fearless" bracelet, and it did nothing beautiful to my outfit.

The silence again, killed me. Baekhyun and I stood across each other, both our backs leaning against the wall. The screams of the fans were almost inaudible, and all I could hear was my own stomach grumbling.

"You got a lot of explaining to do." We both said at once. 

I wanted Baekhyun to explain why he dragged me and ran away from the wedding, and I bet, he wanted to find out why I was extremely late.

"I left my apartment very early, but something happened on the way to the wedding. You wouldn't wanna know." I told Baekhyun whose arms were folded against his chest. He brushed a few strands of his hair with his long, feminine fingers, and I was distracted.

"If it's gonna explain why you're sweating like hell when you arrived, then I'm all ears. I like adventure stories." Baekhyun said, almost mockingly but with a straight face.

I sighed a long sigh. Adjusting my eyeglasses, I began to tell the truth, "I had to do laundry for somebody else's home."

My statement caused Baekhyun to stand uptightly. His usual habit of furrowing his brows was apparent again. 

"My mother works as a laundry woman every Sunday, but today, she called in sick. Her boss threatened to fire her if she doesn't do the laundry today. Seeing that my mother was suffering from an intense backache, I took matters into my own hands and went to her workplace to replace her. And after that, I had to cook for my mother and lay her tablets on her beside table." I explained very clearly, careful not to let any tears fall.

Baekhyun didn't say a word. He continued to stare and pierce through me while I stood awkwardly, caressing my growling tummy.

"But I told Baekbeom that I might not come and explained why." I added. 

>>>BAEKHYUN'S POV<<<

I felt ashamed to tell the cause of my frustration when she narrated the thing about her mother being sick. Tell me, who does laundry on a Sunday? 

Even if Seul Min came underdressed, what my eyes noticed were her messy bangs and cheerful smile, but that day, I realized something.

It's painful to look at her eyes.

No, she does not have a stye or a boil or something, but there's something inside her that's making my chest hurt. For sure, it's not pity.

It's an alien feeling that I've never felt before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter