Oh Baek.

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: For those of you who don't know why I wasn't able to post a double update, it's on my twitter. @kyuhyunwifeyAFF. Anyway, today is a great day because it's BYUN Y BAEKHYUN'S BIRTHDAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY~ Thank you E-Song for the poster!]

----

>>>BAEKHYUN'S POV<<<

"Seul Min likes me? Chanyeol, don't talk bs." I punched Chanyeol's arm. 

"I don't talk lies, Byun. Seul Min's just kinda shy. I swear, she likes you." Chanyeol pursued and edged his chair nearer to me.

I shivered at the thought of Seul Min having a crush on me.

"And why are you saying that to me?" I challenged Chanyeol and refused to toast wih him.

"Because you told me that no one can ever love you like your cheating ex because everyone is into hookup culture, but Seul Min is different. She likes you bro. Focus on her instead. She dilligently goes to work because she wants to see you. Instead of making out with girls in the club, why not try dating Seul Min instead? I'm pretty sure she can love you." Chanyeol told me like a motivational speaker.

"Dude, I appreciate the thought of improving me, but nah. I'm a grown man, and I know what I want. I don't need to exclusively date someone right now. I'm fine with the hookup thing. And no offense, bro, you just want me to go to practice, so you're using Seul Min as bait." I replied directly.

Chanyeol stood up. "Well, up to you. I'm just saying that you and Seul Min could have something going on there. Isn't it tiring to kiss so many women every day?" 

"Listen to me, King Kong. Seul Min is not my style. She's a plain Jane with a dual personality. And no, I don't get tired of different women every night. I repeat, I never go to bed with anyone of them ever since that cheating incident. So don't act like a mother, okay, bro?" I calmly said.

"You might not realize it now, but try to notice Seul Min more. I can't force you to reciprocate her feelings, but as her friend, and as your friend, just try to notice her more." Chanyeol uttered and mentioned that he was leaving.

So she likes me? I'm not sure if I'll be disgusted or flattered. But oh well, nice to know that my lovely pheromones still have an effect on all kinds of women. As for Chanyeol asking me to notice her, why not?

But I have another plan in mind. She'll soon regret telling me that I'm very easy to replace.

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

I've been having a terrible week ever since I refused to follow Chanyeol's demand to confess to Baekhyun.

Look, I said that I will do anything for money, but confessing to a person like Baekhyun just hurts my pride. I don't specifically hate Baekhyun. It's just very impossible for me to go through this very complicated process of falling in love. I can seduce him, lure him into practice and all that crazy stuff just to get money, but I'm not too dumb to deny that I might fall for Baekhyun while trying to change his ways.

I can say this because I'm required to be around Baekhyun most of the time, and confessing to him might lead to a date set up by Chanyeol, and before you know it, I might be swept off my feet. I repeat, I do not want that to happen. 

And oh, to add to my terrible week, the landlord of our apartment just filed for eviction if I fail to pay by Friday night. Chanyeol already gave me the first half of the money,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter