Hurting

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Nothing much to say except thanks guys for following this fic of mine.*bows 90 degrees. I was gonna post this chappie last night, but AFF had an internal error problem? Really sorry about this :( Thanks to SorairoSky for the poster!]

-----

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

Second mission? 

I replied to Chanyeol's message.

"What task? Another drowning mission tomorrow at the Idol Star Championships?"

Chanyeol replied after ten minutes.

"We'll talk about it the minute Baekhyun hits the pool tomorrow. And tomorrow, like what I've said, we'll put the much needed closure to our relationship." 

How fishy.

I decided not to reply because I was too exhausted. I was too exhausted that I can't sleep. 

My exhaustion was bad because one minute, I'd think of Baekhyun's misbehavior and the other, Chanyeol's reason for leaving me.

But it worsened because I saw myself in the mirror, and I looked like Godzilla's bride. At least I'm a bride hahahaha.

**************************

I woke up the next day only to find out that I was running late. I hurriedly splashed water on my body and poured shampoo on my hair. Without checking my reflection in the mirror, I chose to wear another boring outfit of graphic shirt and jeans.  Same old, same old.

I arrived at the SM Building at an exact time. My hair was still dripping wet, and I was wearing my reading glasses. Bellissima, bonita. HAHA NOT.

I must admit, Baekhyun caught my attention when I laid my eyes on him. Well, of course, I didn't see him in an omg-he's-so-hot-today manner.

What caught my attention was his eagerness to participate in the competition. Baekhyun had such a game face on. He could tackle anyone at the moment with his competetiveness.

Why was he so worked up? Is something in store for him if he wins? I mean, it's okay to get pretty hyped up for a competition, but Baekhyun was just so into winning it. I wonder why. Probably the rookie girl groups that will crush on him? Maybe.

***************************

Long before I knew it, I, together with EXO, arrived at the competition. The place was decorated in a very festive way. Fans swarmed around EXO as they changed into their swimming attire. I clapped my hands unconsciously when they emerged from the changing rooms. HAHAHAHA OMG. What's with me? It's just so funny. I looked like an idiot while I jaw dropped. 

When I realized that I clapped unconsciously, I began laughing so hard. Infinite's coordi noona was weirded out by me. 

My foolishness only stopped when I saw Chanyeol coming my way. I glanced at my right and caught sight of Baekhyun lining up alongside with this cute guy from B1A4, someone from GOT7, a really handsome Infinite member and a blonde member from BAP. 

Okay. This is it. Chanyeol was going to tell me my second mission.

Oh dear rabbits. Please. I hope no stripping in front, no diving in the pool, and no effery in the locker room post-shower.

Okay heehee. The last one's impossible. I just wanted to shamlessly plug myself as a beautiful temptress, but nah. It's gonna be awkward if I do the third option. Like, A-awkward.

"Do you know why Baekhyun badly wants to win?" Chanyeol suddenly whispered, giving me a surprise. My shoulders rose in shock.

"Geez. You scared me. Aish. What's with? Why does your best friend want to win?" I asked quizically. 

Chanyeol looked at Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter