6 Lovers, 1 Other

Description

     Sunny has a crush on her friend and fellow DJ, Sungmin. Every day she gets chances to be with him like Chunji Radio, variety shows, and the frequent hangouts between Super Junior and Girls' Generation. There's one problem. She's too shy to confess to him or even call him oppa. Luckily, her friends Yuri and Jessica are there to help her out. Will they get her to confess before the other girls get him first?

Yuri and Jessica also have similar problems. Jessica has a crush on Donghae and Yuri has a crush on Yesung but Heechul tries to charm Jessica and Yuri into being his girlfriend. Later, as time goes by, Donghae and Yesung start to build affections for the two girls. Will Jessica and Yuri stick to their original crushes or will Heechul steal them first?

Foreword

     "I love you!  Please, tell me you love me back!"

                                                                                           "It was a trick!  It was all a trick to try to get me to like you!  You jerk!"

     "Please tell me something.  Why do you like me?  It means a lot to me to know the answer."

                                                                                           "You really don't know?  You don't know that I like you?"