Childhood Friends

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Ok you need to calm down, Lee Chanhee, Chanhee thought as he looked at his left and right; two men were on each side of him and two others were on the front seats. He was thinking very hard about why they would kidnap him. Was it because of his parents’ debt that he didn’t know? Or maybe it was just a normal kidnapping; they wouldn’t really get a lot of money if it was. But then, it stuck him, Byunghun’s family was rich and he just announced their relationship yesterday.

                Gathering his courage, he asked the men inside the car about what exactly was going on. “U-um, what’s going on? Where are you taking me?”

                All of the sudden, the one on his left took a gun from his suit and pointed it on Chanhee’s temple. “We do not take questions, understand?”

                Chanhee’s breath hitched as soon as he realized that there was a gun pointed at his head. His eyes were bulged and his hands were shaking. He wanted to say something and opened his mouth, but in the end, nothing came out so he just nodded and the man pulled his gun away and put it in his suit.

                After a 10 minutes ride which felt like hours of ride to Chanhee, they finally entered a big house and told Chanhee to get off and led him towards a big room. Entering the room, there was a chair with high backrest and was facing the opposite direction of Chanhee so he couldn’t see who was sitting there.

                “We’ve brought him.” One of them said.

                “Oh, good job.” The man behind the chair said without even turning around.

                “W-what do you want from me? I-I don’t have anything you want.” Chanhee suddenly opened his mouth, trying to look not scared but he obviously was.

                “Oh? You don’t have it?” He asked, amusement lacing on his tone. “Too bad then, do it.” He told the two men behind Chanhee and with that, they pointed their gun at Chanhee.

                Realizing what he meant, Chanhee quickly closed his eyes and two loud bangs were heard.

                Silence, there was nothing but silence after those two loud bangs; nothing happened. Suddenly, a pair of hands pinched Chanhee’s cheeks, making Chanhee opened his eyes. In front of him, there was a taller man with dark brown hair and blonde highlight.

                “I want my cheesecake.” He said to Chanhee, grinning from ear to ear.

                “D-Daehyunnie? Jung Daehyun?”

                “Jung Daehyun, at your service!” He let go of Chanhee’s cheeks and saluted him, smiling.

                Waves of relief washed Chanhee.

                Daehyun was Chunji’s best friend when he was at middle school, even their parents were best friends. Both of them grew up in Busan and they’d play together every day and spend every minute possible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter