Payback Time

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Byunghun was at the cafeteria alone. He couldn’t pay any attention to the lecture that he attended earlier. His body was on that class but his mind was on the Café. He really wanted to go home and meet Chanhee but sadly, he had one more lecture to attend in 20 minutes. He drank his bubble tea, playing with it and stuffs like that to make him busy. Suddenly, CAP sat next to him.

“Yo, haven’t seen you since yesterday. Sup?” Byunghun just looked at him. CAP was his bestfriend, so he thought he could tell him about these things.

“I just moved out from my house.”

“Wait you were kicked out from your house? Man you can live on my place and don’t worry about such things, it’ll get better.” CAP suddenly blurted out without giving Byunghun time to speak. Byunghun glared at CAP who almost said another thing and made him shut up.

“No! I just moved out, I didn’t get kicked. Geez.” Byunghun rolled his eyes and his straw.

“Do you remember the café owner at the last café we went to?” CAP nodded any Byunghun continued. “Well, it looked like he needed a help, so I moved there. I am currently working there as a waiter.”

“Wait, you’re like the richest kid in this university. Why would you work there as a waiter? Why didn’t you just give him money?”

“Nah, I don’t want him to know about it.” Byunghun sighed deeply and rested his head on top of his crossed arm.

“Oh I know what’s going on. You’re in love with him right?” CAP said in a playful tone and smirked at Byunghun. Byunghun raised his head and looked at CAP with his “o” face.

“What?! N-“ Byunghun paused before he took a deep sigh. “I don’t even know if I do CAP and I don’t even know if he’s into boys.”

“Don’t worry, you’re like the richest and the coolest guy here. Even if he isn’t gay, I bet he’ll turn into one.” He giggled at his own words and suddenly looked at his watch. “Shoot, time to go. Class is going to start soon. Bye.” He stood up from his seat and started running. Byunghun just chuckled at his best friend behavior and went to his class too.

Chanhee’s POV

                It was almost 7pm and Byunghun wasn’t at home yet. He said yesterday that his classes ended at 6. ‘I wonder where he is.’ I said in my mind and looked at the clock again. ‘What am I saying, he’s probably out with his friend or girlfriend or something.’ I didn’t know why but my own thought made my chest hurt. But suddenly, someone opened the door. It was By

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter