Kidnapped?

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was the next morning after that incident. As usual, Chanhee was making breakfast for everyone, as he hummed a song. Smiling, he skipped his way towards the table, where the others were waiting for their foods, and put the foods on the table.

                “Eat up!” Chanhee chirped.

                “Well, someone is happy.” Changjo snorted and proceeded to eat.

                “Of course he is; a certain someone spent an hour of being all sappy one full hour before eating all the food that Chanhee-hyung made until he couldn’t move last night.” Niel chimed in as he munched on his food.

                “Oh, and a little birdie told me that Byunghun-hyung’s mom humiliate that Seohyun girl in front of her father.”

                Chanhee widened his eyes on the comments. “Were you guys eavesdropping on us?!” Chanhee yelled on the three of them who already had their heads low while Byunghun was just laughing. “Geez, these kids. Oh yeah, the shop where we usually buy our ingredients called that the ahjusshi that usually delivers the goods is sick, so we need to get it ourselves.” He said as he sat on an empty seat beside Byunghun.

                “And?” Changjo asked, raising one eyebrow.

                “You and Byunghun go get it.” Chanhee clasped his hands, smiling.

                “I knew it.” Changjo and Byunghun said at the same time.

                “Why? You don’t want to?” Chanhee said with a smile but one of his hands was already on Byunghun’s ear and was ready to pinch it.

                Quickly, Byunghun straightened his pose and made a salute pose. “Sir, no, Sir!”

                “I’ll accompany you too, Changjo!” Ricky chimed in.

                After the three went out, Chanhee opened the café and started cleaning the tables while Niel was doing his laundry. It was still early so the café didn’t really have any customer yet. But not so long after that, the bell of the door rang.

                “Welcome to TeenTop café.” Chanhee greeted to the customer who turned out to be Byunghun’s mother. “Oh, Ommoni, annyeong haseyo,” he bowed.

                “Annyeong Chanhee-ya, why are you alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter