Byunghun's Birthday Final Part

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                      That day was Byunghun’s birthday and Chanhee already had things to plan. After the maknaes had left for school, Chanhee started cleaning the house for a few hours before deciding that it was time to go to the market and buy the ingredients for today’s special dinner.

                He picked Monggu up—because he couldn’t leave the little puppy alone—and went out of the café. Just when he was locking the door, a voice was heard behind him; it was a group of mid-aged women that usually came to the café before they started working.

                “Eh, today the café is closed?”

                “Ah, ne, today is someone’s birthday so I have to prepare things.” Chanhee replied and bowed as he sent an apologetic smile.

                “Ah, your boyfriend’s?” One of them asked and giggled when Chanhee nodded shyly. “Alright then, good luck!” She said and the other mouthed ‘fighting’ before they left.

                Lately, people had been recognizing him as Byunghun’s boyfriend, not that he minded. Although many people were encouraging him, some just couldn’t accept them.

                As Chanhee arrived at the market, he began to think about the dish he should make in order to make a good dinner and since Byunghun loved meat, Chanhee decided to make galbitang. After he had made a decision, he took one shopping cart and started picking up the ingredients he needed, like: beef short ribs, daikon, etc.

                These are enough, he thought to himself after re-checking the ingredients he bought. Now is the cake, he thought to himself as he went to the pastry section. There were a lot of selections but Chanhee already knew what he was going to make; fruit cheese cake.

                He was choosing between canned fruit or fresh fruit when suddenly a hand tapped his shoulder. He turned around to see who it was and it was Zelo.

                “Oh, Zelo, annyeong.”

                “Annyeong, what are you doing, hyung?” Zelo asked, eyeing on the shopping cart beside Chanhee. “Dinner, huh?” Zelo smiled, chuckling.

                “Yeah,” Chanhee chuckled. “It’s Byunghun’s birthday so, I need to make something good.” He continued.

                “Hmm,” Zelo hummed.

                “Oh, I know! Do you want to come? It’s just a dinner, please, please, please?” Chanhee clasped his hands together in front of his neck and blinked oh-so-cutely to Zelo.

                Who could resist that? Not Zelo.

                “Um, okay,” Zelo groaned inwardly. He basically just dug his own grave. He was already thinking about how lovey dovey they would be later.

                “Great! What are you doing here, by the way? Don’t you have class?” Chanhee eyed him suspiciously, which basically asked ‘are you skipping?’ to Zelo.

                “No, I took a day off today because I had a photo shoot this morning.” Zelo explained.

                “Oh, okay,” Chanhee nodded approvingly. “See you at the café on 5.30 then?”

                “Sure,” He replied.

                With that, Chanhee decided that it’d be best to use fresh fruits and went to the cashier after waving good-bye to Zelo.

                The moment the maknaes came home, the air was filled with the usual sweet scent but the café wasn’t opened. They quickly went to the kitchen and they could’ve sworn that their hyung would hit the ceilings if he skipped higher than that.

                He was so happy that he was practically radiating rainbow and . Chanhee noticed them and greeted them with his oh-so-bright smile.

                Niel walked towards Chanhee and as soon he was in front of the elder, he put one hand on Chanhee’s shoulder and sighed. “You’re so whipped, hyung.” With that, Niel went upstairs, leaving his dumbfounded hyung while the other two just snickered and followed their hyung.

                As time passed by, Chanhee was almost ready with the dinner when Zelo came. He asked the latter to wait for the birthday boy and chatted with the three kids.

                When Chanhee had finished cooking, he glanced at the clock on the wall which read 5.45. He decided to text Byunghun to ask him about his whereabout.

To: Byunghun

Byunghun are you going to be here soon?

 

From: Byunghun

Idk babe

 ill be there once im done

                Chanhee blushed at the nickname and decided to join

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter