His Voice

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee’s POV

“Byunghun dinner is ready. Are you done yet?” I knocked his door, waiting for his answer.

“Um, I’m having a hard time folding these clothes.” He said from the room. I giggled because he couldn’t fold his own clothes. I decided to come in and found his messy room. Clothes were everywhere.

“I don’t even want to know how did you old room look like.” He pouted on my comment and I giggled. “Alright, here let me help you.” After cleaning up his messy clothes, we went downstairs to eat our dinner. Niel and Ricky was already on the table. We joined them and we ate together.

“So Byunghun hyung, why did you move here?” Ricky asked, making him choked on his food.

“Ricky! You made him choke.” I said and gave Byunghun a glass of water.

“It’s okay Chanhee.” He giggled at me and turned his head at Ricky’s direction. “It’s because, this house is closer than my previous apartment and it seems like your big brother needs a help right?” He giggled. Ricky nodded at his words, gesturing that he agreed at his words.

“So, what major are you in at university?” Niel asked Byunghun.

“Music major.” He said shortly.

“Really?! Can you play piano?” Ricky said in excitement.

“Ricky, turn down your voice. We’re eating.” I reminded him.

“Sorry hyung. So? Can you hyung?” Ricky asked again.

“Yep, I can play piano and violin but I can’t sing, I can only rap.” I explained.

“That’s good! We have a piano, you can use it to attract costumer! Chanhee hyung can do the singing part. He’s so good at singing!” Ricky explained. He was so excited that you could see it on his eyes. I couldn’t turn down those eyes.

“Alright kids, I’m going to ask someone to move the piano downstairs at the café. Now give me the plates, I’m going to do the dishes.” I said as I collected the plates.

“Oh, I can do this myself.” Byunghun said.

“No worry Byunghun. I’m used to this.” I smiled at him and grabbed his plate. He only nodded and continued talking with the others.

                After I finished doing dishes, I told Byunghun to use a nickname when we were serving the costumers. I told him to call me Chunji and he said he would go by Ljoe. After we agreed I went to the referigrator to grab a cola. But when I turned back, I saw Niel was whispering something to Byunghun and Byunghun seemed flushed by that. ‘Is he really blushing? Whoa that’s new.’ I said in my mind. After that, we decided to go to sleep since we were open tomorrow morning and those kids had school tomorrow.

Byunghun’s POV

The next morning

                The sunlight went through the window right to my closed eyes. I opened my eyes slowly and saw an unfamiliar room. I quickly sat down and looked around. ‘Oh yeah, I moved here yesterday.’ I said in my mind. I looked at the clock beside me. It was almost 11am. Chanhee said that the café was open at 8a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter