Trust

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               ‘He just doesn’t know what’s going to hit him.’ Byunghun smirked.

                Chanhee, who knew what Byunghun was thinking, glared at him. He had known Byunghun long enough to know what he was thinking. He lifted his hand to Byunghun’s side and pinched him. Byunghun winced in pain and turned to Chanhee, seeing the look on Chanhee’s face.

                “Byunghun,” Chanhee warned. “No.”

                “But Chanhee-ah,” Byunghun whined, receiving a glare from Chanhee. “Fine!” He huffed and crossed his arms childishly on his chest.

                Chanhee turned to Zelo and smiled. “Yeah sure, it’d be nice. When and where?” Chanhee asked, ignoring Byunghun’s whines.

                Knowing that he had won, Zelo smirked. “How about tonight at the bar down the street?”

                “What?! Bar?! No, I’m not letting you go there with him.” Byunghun yelled as soon as he heard the word bar.

                Chanhee knew that Byunghun wasn’t going to let him but he decided to mess with Byunghun a little.He turned his head towards Byunghun, who was shooting daggers at Zelo. “You don’t believe me?” Chanhee said with a hurtful look on his face.

                Byunghun eyes widened and quickly looked at Chanhee who looked very sad to him. He was frantic. “W-What? Chanhee-ah, it’s not what I mean. I trust you, I swear. It’s just I don’t believe this guy. I’m sorry; I trust you I swear.

                Chanhee giggled at his boyfriend’s frantic reply which made Byunghun looked at him with his brows furrowed. “I’m just kidding Byunghun-ah. Why don’t you come with me then?” Chanhee asked Byunghun and asked Zelo too if it was ok if Byunghun came. Much to his surprise, Zelo agreed reluctantly.

                “Fine, I’ll come. But if he tries to do something funny, I’ll drag you out of that bar if I have to. And don’t mess with me again like that. I was really scared that you were angry to me again.” Byunghun huffed before receiving a kiss on the cheek and a sorry and thanks from Chanhee, making Byunghun smiled goofily and Zelo imploded because of jealousy.

                Niel, who was this, had been giggling like crazy. Every time Yamada asked him why he was laughing, Niel replied him with a word or two and continued laughing again, making Yamada rolled his eyes. When he finally calmed down, Niel wiped his non-existing tear and asked Yamada what he was asking.

                “I asked you why you were laughing.” Yamada said in flat tone, tired of repeating the very same questiong.

                “Well, you see. Zelo-sunbae is a famous model, like I’ve told you before, and he said that he could pay for Chanhee-hyung’s living expenses and stuffs,” Yamada nodded at Niel, gesturing that he remembered what Niel had said before. “But on the hand, Byunghun-hyung’s family owns the Lee Enterp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter