No Need

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Changjo-ah, you’re so cool with that outfit!” Some girls who were served by Changjo squealed when Changjo came to their table. Changjo sighed inwardly but flashed a smile at them because according to Chanhee, no matter how annoying the costumers were, you had to be polite at them. Even after a few hours of serving, the café was still flooded by costumers.

                “Thank you. So what are you ladies going to order?” Changjo cut the girls’ squeals and made them ordered before leaving as soon as possible from the table.

                Changjo gave the order to his classmate and plopped down on one of the chairs beside the cashier table which was being watched by Ricky. Groaning, Changjo whined about how tiring the job was and how the job was even more tiring than a real café, which was true because those girls were literally squeezing themselves in. A table was supposed to be filled by not more than 4 people, but apparently, those girls couldn’t wait for a table to be empty and squeezed themselves in, making a table could be filled by 8 people.

                Seeing the tired boy, Ricky patted the said boy’s head, which made Changjo tilted his head up at Ricky. “Want to switch? Being the cashier isn’t that tiring.” Ricky offered only to be rejected by Changjo because he didn’t want Ricky to be too tired.

                “Chanhee-ah, don’t overwork yourself, okay? You can take a break if you’re tired.” Suddenly Byunghun voice was heard. Changjo turned his head towards the source of the voice and saw Byunghun, who rested his elbow on the table and his chin on his palms, across the table where Chanhee made his cakes.

                “I’m fine Byunghun-ah,” Chanhee assured him. “I’m kind of thirsty though; can I have a glass of orange juice?” He added.

                “Your wish is my command.” Byunghun joked, which made Chanhee giggled cutely, and made his way towards the food and drink table, which was side by side with the place where Changjo sat.

                “You’re sooo whipped hyung.” Changjo snickered at his hyungs’ conversation which he overheard. “The first time in my life, I see the Lee Byunghun takes order from anyone.” Changjo teased, which made him earned a smack on the back by Ricky.

                “Shut up Jonghyun,” Byunghun growled. “You’d better hurry up and make a move so you know how it feels.” Byunghun smirked as he made his way towards Chanhee with a glass of orange juice in his hand.

                ‘I would if I could.’ Changjo sighed and got up from his seat as there were several girls calling for him.

                “Okay guys! Since our cakes and drinks are sold out, we’re going to close the café earlier now. You’re free to go around the school after cleaning the classroom.” The class president announced and made her way towards Byunghun and Chanhee, who were talking to each other. “Thank you for your help.” She bowed deeply.

                “Ah, it’s fine. It’s kind of fun too, right Byunghun-ah?” Chanhee asked, making the said boy smiled and put his arm around Chanhee’s waist.

                “As long as you’re happy.” Byunghun replied.

                “Being cheesy in the middle of a classroom eh?” Chanhee joked and laughed when Byunghun stuck his tongue out playfully.

                “By any chance,” The class president interrupted. “Are you two dating?” She continued.

                “W-We-,” Chanhee stuttered, not sure what to reply since he didn’t know whether Byunghun want to make it pub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter