Sleepover

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “B-Byunghun-ah,” Chanhee moaned. Chanhee couldn’t get anywhere; he was on the floor, with a body on top of his and his body was being pressed by another one. “S-Stop, no mor-” Chanhee was stopped by a pair of lips and a tongue that were darting all over his face. “Uhh… B-Byunghun-ah, stop.” Chanhee pleaded.

                Seeing that Chanhee’s eyes b with tears, Byunghun decided to stop even though he was enjoying it. “Mongshil, come on, get off of him.” Byunghun clapped his hands and patted his tights, making Mongshil, his dog, bolted towards him with a waving tail.

                “You’re such a meanie. I’m afraid of dogs you know.” Chanhee puffed his cheeks cutely while wiping off the dog’s saliva on his face.

                Byunghun, who saw this, had to restrain himself not to jump and attack his boyfriend because of his cuteness. Byunghun commanded his dog, which was a rough collie with white fur all over his body except for his brown face and a brown stripe on his waist.

                After closing the door, Byunghun moved towards Chanhee, who was still pouting, and sat beside him. “Hey, I’m sorry. But he’s cute, isn’t he?” Byunghun said as he poked Chanhee’s cheek. “But isn’t as cute as you though.” Byunghun added, smiling to Chanhee.

                “Geez, cheesy much?” Chanhee retorted and laughed. “I wonder if the kids will be okay.” Chanhee sighed.

                “They’ll be fine. You worry too much; you’ll get wrinkles,” Byunghun joked. “Changjo told you that Ricky and Niel are fine with it right?”

-Flashback-

                “Nope, you’re not going anywhere.”

                “Huh? What do you mean?”

                Almost instantly, Byunghun smirk turned into a pout. He whined about it was already dark outside and he hadn’t packed anything. If he went to the café now, he wouldn’t have anything to wear the next day. He constantly whined about those things which made Chanhee had no choice but to stay for the night.

                “Neh, hyung will stay and help his cute little dongsaeng packs his things up,” Chanhee said to Byunghun with a smirk, earning playful hits from the younger. “But I have to let them know first though.” Chanhee added. Byunghun nodded and went to the nightstand beside his bed to get his phone. He hit some numbers and told Chanhee that it was Changjo’s phone he was calling.

                “Ne… Yeah we’re good now. Okay, oh and, I’m going to stay for the night because he needs some time to pack his things and it’s already dark outside. Ne. W-What?!” Blushing, Chanhee turned to look at Byun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter