A New Member

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee’s POV

                After Niel and Ricky helped me out, I could relax a bit. I do both the cooking and serving the costumers. But since they were here, I only did the kitchen. It was closing time, after I cleaned the kitchen, I went outside to help Ricky and Niel cleaning the café. But I noticed Byunghun was still there. I walked toward his table and sat in front of him.

“Byunghun are you waiting for someone? We’re about to close here.” I said.

“Yeah, I was waiting for you.” He smiled. “So I’ll go straight to the point, can you hire me to work here?”

“W-What? I’m sorry but I don’t think I could afford that. Like I said earlier, we don’t have much money left.” I sighed. “And you don’t seem like you need money.” I lifted one of my eyebrows.

“No you don’t have to pay me. How about you lend me one of your rooms and I’ll work for free? This café is closer to my college than my apartment.” He offered. I really needed his help though, and we did have an empty room.

“B-But how about your college?”

“I can rearrange my schedule, I’ll be here in the morning and go to my college when Niel and Ricky come home.” I reassured him.

“Aren’t you going to be tired if you do that?”

“Don’t worry I’m strong!” he pretended showing his biceps and chuckled.

“Alright-alright.” I giggled. “But I think your payment is a little bit underpriced. I mean it’s only a room.” I said worriedly.

“Hm… How about a room plus your food! I love your cooking.” He giggled. I didn’t know why but it made me felt happy when he said he loved my cooking.

“Umm… Let me ask Niel and Ricky first okay?” he nodded in agreement.

                I went to the kitchen to ask Niel and Ricky about the matter and they agreed. They said that I had always overworked myself when they weren’t around. So an additional person would be good. That was true though, but it wasn’t like I was weak! Well, okay I was weak. After they agreed I went to Byunghun again and told him.

“Okay Byunghun, we’ll hire you.” I said as I walked toward him.

“Really?! Yay!” he stood up and hugged me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter