A New Classmate

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was a normal day for Niel; waking up early and helping his hyung before waking up the two kids were normal routines for him. They had breakfast and went to school.

                “Ah, just leave the dishes there Niel, I will clean them later. Just go to school before you late.”

                “Thanks hyung. We’re going now, hyung.” Niel said to Chanhee and followed by Changjo.

                “See you later this afternoon, hyung.”

                And as usual, Ricky would hug Chanhee tightly like the spoiled kid he was and Changjo would shoot a deadly glare towards them.

                ‘Could this kid be more obvious?’ Niel said sarcastically on his head as he shook his head, smiling.

                “Be careful on your way to school.”

                “Neh.” The three of them exclaimed in unison as they headed out.

                They usually walk to school since it was only 15 minutes from their house, but it seemed like it wouldn’t be that way today. There was CAP not so far away from the café, wearing a white wifebeater, grey jacket and baggy pants. He eyed the ground with his sleepy eyes but changed quickly into happy eyes as soon as he spotted Niel.

                “Niel!” CAP exclaimed as he waved his hand, leaning towards his car. Niel needed to go to his school but being the polite boy he was, he walked towards CAP before bowed slightly.

                “CAP-sshi, what are you doing here? The café hasn’t opened yet.”

                “Oh, uh… I, uh… walk! Yeah, I was just walking here.”

                “Um, then why do you bring your car?” CAP mentally facepalmed himself.

                ‘No one walks with their car, stupid head.’

                “Uh, nothing, anyway, do you want a ride to your school? I’m free.” CAP offered as he opened the door of his car for Niel. The latter was about to reject but the kids behind him exclaimed.

                “Yes! Let’s go!” Both Changjo and Ricky exclaimed in unison.

                Without warning, both of them opened the back seats’ door and literally jumped inside. Niel mumbled apologies towards CAP who just smiled and went to his driver seat with Niel beside him. It wasn’t a long ride since you only needed 15 minutes to go there by walking.

                “Uh, thanks again CAP-sshi.”

                “It’s fine. Anyway, what time does your school end? I think I’m going to go to the café and I can pick you guys up.” Niel was about to reject, but the maknaes cut him, again.

                “At 3 hyung! We usually go home together.” Ricky exclaimed.

                “Okay, meet you here at three then.”

Niel’s POV

                After bidding goodbye to CAP-sshi, I went straight to my class because I was almost late. I was slightly running towards my classroom, hoping that my teacher wasn’t there yet. After I was in front of my class’ door, I opened it slowly and peeked through the gap. After I was sure that the teacher wasn’t inside, I sighed in relief and entered the room. I walked towards my desk which was on the rearmost of the class, near the window.

                Everyone in the class was talking to their friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter