Neighbors

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Byunghun

Aww, so mean. I’ll be fast, I think the class is going to end in about 5 minutes or so. See you soon then.

 

                Chanhee found himself smiling at the message he received. He rose from his bed and stretched before putting his phone on his table. ‘I guess it’s time to cook then.’ Chanhee thought as he made his way towards the kitchen. On the midway, he went in front of Niel’s room and shouted from outside

“Niel, tell Ricky and Changjo to bathe. Dinner will be ready in half an hour.” He received a loud “Neh~” from inside the room.

He went downstairs and reached the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and looked at it for a few seconds before deciding what to make. “Moo Guk would be good I guess.” He whispered to himself and took the ingredients which were radish, beef and other stuff.

                He cut the beef into bite pieces before marinating it with some oil and spices. He cut the radish into the same size as the beef. After finished cutting, he sauté the beef until it turned brown and pour water until half of the pot.

“And now, let it boil for 10 minutes!” Chanhee said to himself and started preparing the table when suddenly he heard loud knocks from outside. ‘Is it Byunghun? Doesn’t he have the key?’ Chanhee thought as he made his way towards the front door. He opened the door, revealing a smaller figure that Chanhee couldn’t see because it was dark.

“Yes?” Chanhee started.

“Oh, sorry to disturb you at this time. But I and my friend just moved here and we just want to greet you and know each other better maybe.” He said with slightly accented Korean.

“Oh! Welcome, where’s your friend by the way?” Chanhee tried to see if he missed someone because it was dark, but there was no one.

“Oh, he’ll come soon.”

“Oh, okay. Come in, I’m going to turn on the light first.” Chanhee said and he the light before went back to the boy who was inside now. Chanhee finally able to see the boy clearly, he was shorter than Chanhee with brunette-highlighted hair and quite handsome in Chanhee’s opinion.

                The boy just stood there with eyes widened and mouth slightly opened, staring at Chanhee. Chanhee was about to ask if he was ok but he was interrupted by the boy who suddenly hugged him tightly. Chanhee was about to shove him away and shout at him but unfortunately, someone interrupted him, again.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Byunghun shouted at the top of his lungs.

                Byunghun clenched his fist, still restraining himself not to jump into a conclusion and punch the boy who was hugging his Chanhee. Byunghun was trying to be calm but failed miserably as his face was filled with anger and jealousy.

“Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter