Birthday

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Chanhee rushed towards a sink after Byunghun told him too. He muttered under his breath about how rude a girl could be. Thank God the ice cream didn’t fall on his jacket because it would leave a stain. After he finished, he saw Byunghun walked towards him.

“Hey, sorry about that.” Byunghun scratched the back of his neck as he looked down.

“Don’t be, it’s not your fault.” Chanhee smiled. “Anyway, let’s go buy the thing you want.” Byunghun nodded in agreement and they went to a mall.

                A mall, it wasn’t like Chanhee hated malls. It was just because he thought being in the mall, buying stuffs or hanging out with friends was a waste of time and money. He liked hanging out with friend or something like that but he just couldn’t afford it. As simple as that. He needed every money he had for his brothers.

“Soo, I’m going to buy a phone. What kind of phone do you think is the best?” Byunghun suddenly asked out of nowhere. Chanhee thought he was just going to buy a shirt or something like that, a phone was surprised him of course.

“U-Uh, I think iPhone is good.” Chanhee replied shortly.

“Okay, what color?” Byunghun asked as they just walked without aimlessly.

“Depends, what color do you like?” Chanhee giggled cutely, making something in Byunghun’s stomach jumped. “But I personally like white though.” Chanhee added, making Byunghun smiled as he knew what phone to buy.

                They ended up in front of a shop that sold phone cases. Byunghun said that he wanted to look around and asked Chanhee to look around too. Chanhee just nodded because even though he didn’t have a phone, just looking around wouldn’t be bad. He walked towards the “cute” section and grabbed a phone case, looking at it before putting it back. But one particular phone case made Chanhee’s eyes full of glitter. It was a cute panda phone case. Chanhee just sighed at it and smiled tightly before putting it back to the place. Byunghun took a mental note to buy that particular phone case later.

“Byunghun, have you found what you want?” Chanhee said as he walked towards Byunghun.

“Nothing interest me, let’s buy the phone and eat, shall we? I’m getting hungry.” Chanhee just nodded and they went to an iPhone store. Without hestitation, Byunghun bought a white iPhone 5 and went to a fast food restaurant.

                After they ordered, they sat across each other. But they ate silently instead of talking to each other because Byunghun was busy with his new phone. Chanhee couldn’t help but to feel lonely and without him knowing, he pouted. Byunghun saw it, he put down his phone and looked at Chanhee’s face.

“What’s wrong? You seem upset.”

“E-Eh? N-Nothing.” Chanhee stuttered.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, anyway, let’s go home now. You already bought the phone.”

                Byunghun looked at his watch which showed 2.43. ‘It’s fine to go home now.’ He thought. He told Chanhee that they could go home but he needed to go to the toilet first and asked the latter to wait there for a minute. Chanhee nodded and Byunghun bolted outside. He went to the store that sold phone cases earlier and bought the panda phone case. He put on the phone case and smiled at it before going back to the soon-to-be owner of the phone.

“Hey, sorry. Did I take too long?” Byunghun looked at Chanhee apologetically.

“It’s okay. Let’s go?” Chanhee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter