Monopolize

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky’s POV

“Ricky-ah let’s go home!” Changjo suddenly shouted out of nowhere.

                It wasn’t like I hated going home with him but, everyone in the class or should I say almost everyone in our school was starting to talk about me. Changjo was the most popular kid in our school while I was just a normal one.

                Once, I got stopped by a bunch of girls who were asking me questions about my relationship with Changjo. I was saved on time though, Changjo came and told the girls that it was bad to do thing like that. Which made them squealed by the way, because they had a chance to talk to Changjo.

‘So does that mean I’m lucky to live at the same roof as him?’ I think on my mind. A hand was being waved in front of my face to drag me back to the real world and it succeeded.

“Earth to Ricky, Earth to Ricky. Are you there?”

“U-Uh yeah. Sorry Changjo, what was that again?”

“I’m going to go to the toilet, wait for me here okay.” I nodded dumbly before he left to the toilet.

“Hey Ricky.” Someone called me and I turned around to see some girls behind me. I muttered a “yeah?” under my breath. “What’s your relationship with Changjo? You two seem close. You don’t have any right to monopolize him you know.” She crossed her hands on her chest.

‘Monopolize? Seriously?’

“I’m just his co-worker and I’m a boy can’t you see? You don’t need to get jealous over a boy.” I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply.

“He doesn’t care if yo-” I looked at her with my confused face because she suddenly stopped then I felt a pair of arms over my shoulder.

“I work at his café as a waiter. Why don’t you come too if you don’t believe me.” He winked at them, making them squealed of course. He grabbed his bag and my arm and dragged my outside.

“I thought you were going to the toilet.” I muttered softly.

“I was going to but I forgot something.” He said casually.

“What did you forget?”

“You.” He pinched my nose playfully. I whined but he didn’t seem to care. We went home together beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter