Rain and Thunder

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was Wednesday afternoon. After Ricky, Niel and Changjo came back from school, Byunghun told Chanhee that he were going to attend a class and went to his friend’s birthday party. He would be home very late because the next day he had no class too. Chanhee gave Byunghun a folding umbrella and told him to bring it because it had been a cloudy day. Byunghun blushed at the older boy’s affection toward him. He nodded and put the umbrella inside his bag and went away.

“Yo Byunghun!” CAP shouted from afar when Byunghun was about to leave because his class was already over.

“Oh yo. What’s up?”

“Nothing much. How about you and that café owner?” Byunghun flushed a little when the older boy asked about his crush.

“We… went to a date once.”

“Whoa! That’s good! Maybe I should come by sometimes.” He giggled. “Oh yeah, see you later I’ve got to pick my girlfriend up.” He waved his hand and ran away.

                Byunghun sighed and went to the club where the party was held. It was 7pm and Byunghun regretted that he came the second he entered the building. The music was too loud, the smell of alcohol and sweat were too harsh for his nose. He wished that he was at home, eating Chanhee’s food.

                After a few hours there without drinking anything, Byunghun decided to go home. He didn’t drink because he didn’t want to make Chanhee worried or showed his pathetic side when he was drunk. He congratulated the birthday boy and went home. It was raining hard outside, thunder everywhere. He thanked Chanhee under his breath and grabbed the umbrella Chanhee gave to him. He took a mental note to thank Chanhee when they met again.

                The rumbling sounds was became much louder. Sometimes, there were flashes of light, followed by loud roars from the sky. The thunder became louder and more frequently. Byunghun finally reached his destination. He grabbed a spare key that Chanhee gave him on his pocket and unlocked the door. The café was dark obviously, because it was already midnight. He removed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter