Chapter 3

Shooting Star (sequel to Wishing Star)

 

 

So, the next day...
 
 
 
 
"I told you guys already. This girl," Yuri say while pointed to me. "Is not innocent anymore!" she added.
 
"Oh shut up, Yuri! Or people in this cafe will hear you," I tried to shut .
 
 
 
Yeah! I'm totally followed her and others to Cha Sung Cafe. They were 6 of us. Sulli, Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny, Yoona and me. I won't come here if not Yoona asked me to.
 
 
 
"So, where's the guy?" I yawned cuz its still early in the morning. Oh, forgot to tell you guys. We're on holiday today. So, don't say that we're skipping our class.
 
"Can't you wait for a few minutes? He will be here any time," Yuri looked around her with unpatient.
 
 
 
I looked to my cappucino cup. Its already empty. I finished it 2 minutes ago. I'm still sleepy after compete my assignment about music band.
 
Look at to empty cup, I was stand to go the counter to asked for another refill.
 
 
"Jee Hyo, where are you going? Don't go home yet," Sulli clueless about where I'm going now.
 
"Home? I just want to refill my cup," I showed to her the empty cup.
 
"Oh, sorry. I thought that you're already bored waiting for him," she smiled then let me go.
 
 
 
 
-------------------
 
 
 
 
"Miss, do you need some refill?" the girl that worked at the counter asked me.
 
"Erk...yes. A refill of cappucino, please," I replied to her with smile.
 
 
 
All of sudden, I heard a bell of the entrance door. I tried to look back but decided to cancel it because what I heard is only the voice of a boys laughing.
 
 
 
"Miss, here your refill," the counter girl said while giving the cup to me.
 
"Gomawo," I took the cup from her and start to walk to our table.
 
 
 
When I turn back, I almost bump into this guy and my cappucino almost escape from my hand. But lucky, that guy made it to catch it. Because of embarrased, I couldn't look at his face.
 
 
 
"I think this cappucino is belong to you, isn't?" that guy asked me while show it to me.
 
"Da---dae," nodded, stammered and embarassed I answer him.
 
"Why you look at the floor? Are you worried if I angry to you?" the guy still stand in front of me.
 
 
 
I don't what to say but what I know is, I must run away from him.
 
 
 
"Mianhe but I have to go now!" I ran away from him and quickly walked to the table.