Chapter 2

Shooting Star (sequel to Wishing Star)

 

 

About the dream last night, I didn't tell anyone. I keep it as secret. I don't want anyone thought that I'm freak!
 
 
When I was in my day-dreaming, Sunny and Yoona suddenly came to my seat with curious face.
 
What's the hell wrong with them? Their face just like that they has been chased by ghost!
 
 
 
"Song Jee Hyo! Did you heard the gossip from other class?" Sunny asked me with her curiousity.
 
"Its the Eye Candy!!!!" Yuri suddenly screamed at Sunny's ear.
 
"Ania! Not that one!" Yoona pushed Yuri from her.
 
"If not that one, so what is it?" I heard my favourite song from one of Eye Candy member sang, Love You Like You.
 
"Myungsoo!!" I almost burst the water that I drink to Yoona's face when she say that name.
 
"Bo?! Are you kidding me? He...he...already gone, right?" I paused the music player and start hear their story.
 
"Ania! He's not dead yet! We saw him with our own eyes last week," Tiffany and Sulli suddenly interrupted.
 
 
 
What? That can't be real, right? A dead person can't be alive anymore unless they have 9 life like cat. And I'm the witness of he's gone. Or they saw Myungsoo's dopplelanger?
 
 
The girls are start to gossipping about the boy that they named 'Myungsoo twin'. Well, because of my curious, I joined them as well.
 
 
 
"So Fany, where did you met him?" I asked Tiffany as she take her seat beside me.
 
"Urm...at Cha Sung Cafe. He's not alone. He's with 4 boys that from Jungsang High, if I'm not my mistake," Fany played with her nails like she's counting something.
 
"Cha Sung Cafe? That cafe between Jungsang High and Seoul Sport High, isn't?" Sunny asked Tiffany.
 
"I think so," Sulli answer for Tiffany.
 
"And that cafe was not too far from our school, right?" I asked her again.
 
"Yeah, it just take about 5 - 10 minutes from SOPA. Hey, why you asking me like that?" Sulli answered the question but then, she started feel curious about my question.
 
"Don't say that you're gonna stalking him today?" Tiffany pinch my cheeks as she understood what I mean.
 
"Ah, please girls. I'm not a person like that. I even don't know Myungsoo. So, how...," I didn't get in time to finished my words as Yuri close my mouth.
 
"Yeah right. Try to be innocent, hu?" she laughed with tickle me.
 
 
 
Man! She read my mind! She know what I think! Ahhh!! Get caught by her! Its totally shame!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author note : This story is not interesting at all, am I right? Well, sorry~ btw, thank you to my loyal subscriber and loyal commenter, ZRM152131 ... I'm totally appreciate your votes for those first and the sequel *throw Myungsoo* I will try my best to do double update in a day...XD