Chapter 13

Shooting Star (sequel to Wishing Star)

 

 

The lamp in the room suddenly shut down and I can't see anything. This because the sky also dark and the rain start falling down.
 
I could feel that the wind blowed too strong and the raindrops also start to got into the room.
 
There's only one thing that make me wondering. The light were off and the sky dark, so why there's our shadow at the door? I asked to Hyun Soo to let me go.
 
I turn to our back and so he. To our surpise, there's a figure in front us now. The figure can't be seen so clear because of its so white and blurry.
 
 
"Did I scared you guys?" the figure asked. So, that heavenly voice came from this figure?
 
"Myungsoo?" I brave myself and ask it a question.
 
"You got the right answer," the figure now appear as a young boy. Bingo! I know that I was right. He is him!
 
"Myungsoo!!" I hugged him and so he.
 
 
Hyun Soo just watch us from his place and smile.
 
 
"Sorry dude, I failed to take care of her," Hyun Soo said to Myungsoo.
 
 
Myungsoo let go off me and smile to Hyun Soo.
 
 
"No, you're not, bro. You did your job so well," Myungsoo hugged him.
 
"But I hurted her so much. She trusted me that I'm you and I betrayed her," Hyun Soo said his guilty.
 
"She knows everything. She can see spirits and she can see my aura in your body. Remember the promise that we have made before I died? In our coma world?" Myungsoo asked him and showed him something.
 
 
Hyun Soo kept his silence for a few minutes before nodded.
 
 
"We are one, Hyun Soo."
 
 
 
 
 
Hyun Soo POV and flashback *********************
 
 
 
 
 
"So, the deal is?" I asked the guy who have same face as I.
 
"One of us will died when the time's coming. You still have your parents and a sister while me, I don't have anyone except a girl. Actually, a dream girl. We still don't know who will died but I will sacrifice my live for you with one condition," the guy offered me something that I won't pushed away. Stay alive!
 
"What is it? Just let me know."
 
"The condition is, you have to take care of my dream girl. If not, I will remove your spirit away and replace it with mine."
 
"Well, that's not a big deal."
 
 
When our conversation almost ended, the guy that stand in front me slowly vanished in the air.
 
 
"What's wrong?!" I asked him in panic.
 
"Its the time. I already made the decision that I will sacrifice my spirit and will let you to stay alive in human world. They're going to take me away and trust me, you will awake soon. Just hold your promise, okay?" the guy give me his pinkie finger and I accepted it.
 
 
 
 
End of flashback and POV *******************
 
 
 
"Now, you remember?" Myungsoo asked Hyun Soo after he realised from remembering.
 
"Yes, that's why I feel...whatever. So, now you will leave?" Hyun Soo hesitating to ask Myungsoo but he control it.
 
"Well, the stairway to the above world are waiting for me. And, I'm here to say goodbye and thanks for remember, Hyun Soo," just after Myungsoo say his goodbye, he slowly vanished from air and the rain also the wind stop.
 
 
The sky back to normal and the sun show it shines.
 
 
"So, you're already know that time?" Hyun Soo walked towards me and sit beside me.
 
"Not really. I only know about the reincarnation that Myungsoo has told me in my dream before," I sit beside him and rubbed my back neck.
 
"I'm totally sincere when apologise from you. I'm sorry for my bad attitude. I don't really remember that time. I'm just...like having..." I cut off before he made it to sad it.
 
"Amnesia?" I guessed.
 
"Yeah, amnesia. I don't really remember the accident and what happened before the accident. Only after meet you at the cafe, I just awake. Sorry once again," he bite his lips.
 
 
I let out a heavy sigh and look at him.
 
 
"Its okay. As long as you're by my side," I hugged him and kissed his cheeks.
 
"You're not allowed to kiss that side. You're only allowed to kiss this side," he kissed my lips and I kissed his too.
 
 
I have my first kiss with my 'reincarnation' boyfriend. Sounds weird, right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author note : The sequel already end. I know that its a bit confusing but that's because I'm totally sleepy this time. So, I just type whatever the ideas crossed at my mind. Sorry if you don't like the end. So, do you understand what is going on in this chapter? If you do, then tell me.