Chapter 12

Shooting Star (sequel to Wishing Star)

 

Next day...
 
 
 
 
"Jee Hyo-ah, wake up," one soft whisper voice suddenly being heard at my ear.
 
 
I rubbed my eye and my sight blur. I can't see very well but soon, the vision clear.
 
 
"Are you here all time?" the voice asking me again.
 
 
I can't recognise it as my brain is not ready yet to get work.
 
 
"Urm...uhm...who?"
 
 
I yawning and the voice chuckled.
 
 
"I guessed, you must be so tired for taking care of me all night, isn't?" the voice said again.
 
 
My ear caught the voice and took it into the process. He already woke?!
 
 
"Hyu...Hyun Soo? You already awake?" my voice is totally to be heard especially when I was just awake from long sleep.
 
"Yes, thanks for take care of me....," I cut him off before he made it to finish.
 
"That's not a big deal. I take care of you cuz you reminded me to someone that I used to know. I have to go now. Bye," I say my goodbye as I don't want to heard anything from him anymore.
 
 
I stand up and was about to walk away but...
 
 
"Sorry," even it slow but I still can hear it.
 
"For what?" I stop my steps.
 
"For everything. For Myungsoo too."
 
 
The last sentence totally stop my heartbeat.
 
 
"Don't involved his name in our bussiness, Hyun Soo. You know nothing abo...." I couldn't finish my words when heard footstep getting closer to me.
 
"I know everything about him. Before this, meeting you just like a deja vu to me. But now, not anymore. I almost didn't remember what he asked me to do until the day that you've come to our apartment. My vision now, clear and I could remember you very clear," his voice didn't so clear to me.
 
 
I could feel a pair of hand hugged my waist.
 
 
"I'm totally sorry Jee Hyo. I shouldn't do that to you. Myungsoo asked me to take care of you and take his place but I failed. I hurt you so much. Sorry," his tears finally dropped.
 
 
The wind suddenly blow and come into the room from the unclosed window. The sky start to be dark and the rain sound start to be heard out there.
 
 
"You lie, aren't you?" my tears falling down without any reason.
 
 
He couldn't be Myungsoo's reincarnation, right?
 
 
"He's right, Song Jee Hyo," a heavenly voice suddenly been heard from our back.
 
 
I'm so sure that the voice doesn't belong to any from Eye Candy. I'm totally knew that voice. I missed that voice too much.